Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Guys is S4 worth buying after price drop,i am bit concerned about the build quality this is going to be my phone for the next 3 years max

it is going fine for me for the last 3 months since I bought it. Occasional heating problem while charging(not always though). build quality is good. great for the pockets as it is not too big or not too small, just the apt size. the available memory is less compared to other 2Gb ram phones due to touch wiz and other built in apps running in the background But I really liked the touch wiz on lollipop.

ssb1551

Technomancer
@Adibaba - I own an S4 but I would suggest not to get 1 if you plan to use the phone for the next 3 years. The Chipset aint powerful enough to handle Lollipop. Look some where else.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Only the current flagships will probably last 3 more years. S4 is already a 2 year old device.Save more and get an S6 :D (It is around 40K now)

that is a poor reason :(
not every one has 40k to shell out for a new phone.

Broken In
that is a poor reason :(
not every one has 40k to shell out for a new phone.

Well,okay then.Go for the S4.I currently own an S4 and it has been doing good by me for more than 2 yrs. Lollipop on the S4 is quite good too.But I don't think it will be the same 3 yrs down the lane.

But,this is prolly the best phone in your budget,and Samsung has an okay customer service too.So,go for it buddy :cool::cool:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Well,okay then.Go for the S4.I currently own an S4 and it has been doing good by me for more than 2 yrs. Lollipop on the S4 is quite good too.But I don't think it will be the same 3 yrs down the lane.

But,this is prolly the best phone in your budget,and Samsung has an okay customer service too.So,go for it buddy :cool::cool:

most will change their phone 2 yrs down the line ;) and this is the first time I really liked the touchwiz on a samsung phone. smooth and lollipop is good too. but there might not be another update for this phone sadly! I f samsung could sell s4 at 16k , they really can sell s6 below 30k atleast!

- - - Updated - - -

See if you can lay your hands on the i9505 lte variant. It has more developer support .

may have to import, right?

ankushv

Journeyman
Yes but check if compatible with our lte bands . As I'm not aware of it . To take care of my lte needs I have purchased the redmi note 4g . With my axis bank 10% discount and exchange for my old micromax a110 it cost me 7.2 k . Good phone , stable too .

Top Bottom