- 13 Megapixel
- 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm
- 138 gram
- Home button with touch buttons
- Plastic back with aluminium sides
- Removable battery
- Black / White

No Exynos and no SAMOLED :-D

BREAKING: Samsung ditches own AMOLED and EXYNOS inside new Galaxy S IV | SamMobile

tkin

Back to school!!
- 4,99″ Full-HD LCD SoLux Display
- Snapdragon 600 1.9 Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16, 32 or 64 GB
- 13 Megapixel
- 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm
- 138 gram
- Home button with touch buttons
- Plastic back with aluminium sides
- Removable battery
- Black / White

No Exynos and no SAMOLED :-D

BREAKING: Samsung ditches own AMOLED and EXYNOS inside new Galaxy S IV |*SamMobile
Finally, they ditch that Amoled stuff, I just hate amoled screens, colors come out all wrong, pfft.

And no 4GB RAM? Hulk sad :p :p

tkin

Back to school!!
No AMOLED?? No EXYNOS octa??
Bad news folks :shock:
Amoled? IPS looks a lot better man: thoughts on nexus 4 ips screen vs galaxy nexus amoled? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

But not sure if they are using IPS, if not, then they suck, poor viewing angles.

nikufellow

In the zone
no pentilematrix super duper amoled plus 5.5" fhd :eek:

makes me wonder what trick they have up their sleeves to boast - record breaking sales this time around. Hmmm.....
Oh and s3 was 'designed for humans ' so this one any guesses ?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well I'm interested to see what display they'll use! The only thing I was with Samsung so far was OLED (but that was on S8500 which I liked). Let's see...

quagmire

Allllright !
Metal body- So no wireless charging I suppose? Won't a metal body affect NFC comm. too?

And saw a leaked image still retaining the home physical button.. Y can't the just do away with that and save some space, and make it more pocketable?

tkin

Back to school!!
Metal body- So no wireless charging I suppose? Won't a metal body affect NFC comm. too?

And saw a leaked image still retaining the home physical button.. Y can't the just do away with that and save some space, and make it more pocketable?
Some of us like a physical home button :)

nikufellow

In the zone
i kept thinking i would never like a device without physical home button until an encounter i had with nokia N9 in the near past

Arnab boss

In the zone
it is officially launching on 14 th march as per samsung stores in kolkata and websites..!! price would b between 40 to 45 k.....any one interested..!!

quagmire

Allllright !
Look like Galaxy S4 got some massive competition coming its way - Sony Xperia C670X to pack a 4.8in 1080p screen, Snapdragon 600

"The C670X sounds like an HTC One competitor, judging by its rumored specs. It will reportedly have a 4.8” 1080p screen, a Snapdragon 600 chipset with a quad-core Krait 300 CPU at 1.8GHz, a 13MP camera Exmore RS camera and will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean."-gsmarena

rock2702

Padawan
Looks like full HD displays are becoming a norm lately.Let's see how long does the battery hold up on these devices.

tkin

Back to school!!
Looks like full HD displays are becoming a norm lately.Let's see how long does the battery hold up on these devices.
Depends, in case of amoled, battery life will display on resolution, in case of IPS it will depend on the size of the screen.

Top Bottom