Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

dixit8611

Journeyman
Galaxy s4 will have exynos octa core chipset.Samsung's upcoming flagship will sport an Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset with a CPU running at 1.8GHz, 2GB of RAM and a PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU. Previously the Galaxy S IV was rumored to sport the Exynos 5 Octa 5450 chipset rather than 5410.
Source

tkin

Back to school!!
Samsung's Marketing Department is the MGM/TCF of mobile world, I finally figured out why samsung design teams suck, cause all the money goes into advertising, neat, shows what good media footwork can do, the recent galaxy grand ad on TV is enticing enough for a person to jump ship and get the grand over SL.

govinda123

Right off the assembly line
Just read somewhere that the launch venue can hold upto 5000 people. So it will going to be a huge launch.

shreymittal

Being Human
Samsung's Marketing Department is the MGM/TCF of mobile world, I finally figured out why samsung design teams suck, cause all the money goes into advertising, neat, shows what good media footwork can do, the recent galaxy grand ad on TV is enticing enough for a person to jump ship and get the grand over SL.
True even my friend bought grand instead of sl i suggested him to buy sl but he says "yaar ad mein toh itna mast lag raha hai 8 mp ka camera hai usme mein grand hi lunga sl bakwaas hai" and i was what

tkin

Back to school!!
True even my friend bought grand instead of sl i suggested him to buy sl but he says "yaar ad mein toh itna mast lag raha hai 8 mp ka camera hai usme mein grand hi lunga sl bakwaas hai" and i was what
:facepalm:

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ Relax guys then don't care abt ppi and res. All the want is 8MP and 5'. Two of my office mate bought it and was going gaga gaga over it. :banghead:

Read there will be a Live Streaming of the unpacking in Times Square.

quagmire

Allllright !
225482_10152189955678357_1917963944_n.jpg
Leaked Antutu benchmark confirms Galaxy S4 will have an octa-core Exynos CPU

*i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/199/693/disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

25000 on Antutu?! Thats twice what SGS3 has..

Other manufacturers may slow down production of their flagship smartphones.. SGS4 going to rule Quarter 2.. :wink:

But what about the price? I expect the launch price to be around 38-40K

Possibly even more than that..

But specs and features wise its will rock the mobile world the day before the Ides of March..

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
*i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/199/693/disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

25000 on Antutu?! Thats twice what SGS3 has..

Other manufacturers may slow down production of their flagship smartphones.. SGS4 going to rule Quarter 2.. :wink:

Possibly even more than that..

But specs and features wise its will rock the mobile world the day before the Ides of March..

oh maybe we are forgetting stupid samsung policy of producing 2 phone models with different configs...... and since the highest number of phones are sold in the USA, i believe xperia Z and other devices can overtake samsung on the price front... and global sales will also account for a lot of non gs4 sales numbers.

Top Bottom