Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
Bro I expected a lot more from Sammy... those so health and all just seems be bloats...
IMHO HTC one wins here.
And for the octa core thing.
Even my dual core scorpion runs jb smooth. With heavy lwp

What else you expected from samsung? Share with us. :)

What do you think polycarbonate is?

Bro! you will study that in chapter about polymers in Class XII Inorganic Chemistry. Wait of couple of years. :p

pratyush997

Inactive
+1.Agree, Samsung is all cared on Bashing Apple now, I dont think some may agree with it, Now their main aim is to create ads mocking Apple,What did they do? They have done the same thing like apple did with Iphone 5, just expanded the size :rofl:
Dude not exactly like apple though...

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
* The phone size is little bit smaller, lighter and much stronger. They also increased 0.19" more with 441 PPI and non-pentile display. (Where is the innovation here?? Increasing the size?)
* The innovative feature which gets ability to shoot images and videos from both rear and front facing cameras "at the same time." (Credits to Optimus G Pro)
* Air view with fingers, no need of S Pen or stylus.(WOW MAGIC)
* Now it supports any gloves for touch screen.(Even LUMIA 520 supports it)
* Smart Scroll that helps to scroll through hand gestures. (Sensors not a big deal)
* Eye tracking helps to up and down the page.(Same Sensor)
* Samsung bring the Infrared (IR) tech back. Now we can control TV from smartphone. (Credits HTC ONE) and forgot the 9 seconds video aka ZOE in HTC.
* Samsung Knox helps to separate personal and business use of the phone. Just like Blackberry 10. (You told BB)
* S Health will keep you record your diet.(SMARTDOCTOR ??)
* S group helps you make a group. (Group Contact?? Not available in Nokia N70.)
* Uber fast camera performance that takes 100 pictures in seconds. (100 pic? Yeah fill up your memory.)

Just kidding I'M A BIG FAN OF SAMSUNG.:p

pratyush997

Inactive
Don't forget the ultimate developer's support of Galaxy phones. And dude take a look on features for a second. You just see the body and start saying same old S3 with little bigger screen and more megapixels.
Features?
There is no one in my friend circle who ever liked the smart stay feature on gs3.. #Bloats

rider

as Kratos
It(GS4) looks much nicer than GS3.
Hope the screen is not worse than Z and hp out impedance is not messed up like GS3.

Screen worse than Z, no a chance. This time samsung used better the non-pentile 1080p full HD Super AMOLED. It would be on the top of contrast like always. Viewing angles are better than predecessor. Deepest blacks like always. Colour accuracy is always remain the drawback in AMOLED but this one is more natural than predecessor. I believe it will be as great as Galaxy SII.

rider

as Kratos
Features?
There is no one in my friend circle who ever liked the smart stay feature on gs3.. #Bloats

Yea! some of them are gimmicky but some are really innovative and will be used in day to day use.

Like: Samsung Smart Pause. That starts and pause the video while you move your head from the phone.
Now we can control TV from a phone like Symbian days.
The innovative feature which gets ability to shoot images and videos from both rear and front facing cameras "at the same time." (why nobody think of that before) :?
Air view with fingers, no need of S Pen or stylus.

pratyush997

Inactive
I don't why samsung haters bragging plastic sh1t. It is made of the best quality polycarbonate material. It gives light weight, strength, and helps to pass signal transferring smoothly than any other material like aluminium and glass.
Idk why but you are acting like a fanboy. AFAIK as vertu makes full metal mobiles. So it can't catch better signals?
If a guy is spending 40k + , IMHO he will also consider build material used. Check HTC one reviews.

rider

as Kratos
Nexus 4 looks great than S4...Just my opinion

Yes! I looks better because of no physical buttons and brand logo just like iphones. :)

Idk why but you are acting like a fanboy. AFAIK as vertu makes full metal mobiles. So it can't catch better signals?
If a guy is spending 40k + , IMHO he will also consider build material used. Check HTC one reviews.

Why everyone tag me as fanboy when I praise about anything? :D I don't even own an samsung phone in my life.
All I said is scientifically truth. Where did I said metal phone's can't catch signals? Metal backs somehow interrupts the signals from transferring its basic nature. Wireless charging can't be done in metal phones amjath mentioned above. S4 is made of metal too take a looks on GS4 sides it is all made of metallic chrome ring it gives strength to it without any issue. What do you think samsung is stupid the they don't make phone from some metal? And please drop bring the virtue phones here. :lol:

* The phone size is little bit smaller, lighter and much stronger. They also increased 0.19" more with 441 PPI and non-pentile display. (Where is the innovation here?? Increasing the size?)
* The innovative feature which gets ability to shoot images and videos from both rear and front facing cameras "at the same time." (Credits to Optimus G Pro)
* Air view with fingers, no need of S Pen or stylus.(WOW MAGIC)
* Now it supports any gloves for touch screen.(Even LUMIA 520 supports it)
* Smart Scroll that helps to scroll through hand gestures. (Sensors not a big deal)
* Eye tracking helps to up and down the page.(Same Sensor)
* Samsung bring the Infrared (IR) tech back. Now we can control TV from smartphone. (Credits HTC ONE) and forgot the 9 seconds video aka ZOE in HTC.
* Samsung Knox helps to separate personal and business use of the phone. Just like Blackberry 10. (You told BB)
* S Health will keep you record your diet.(SMARTDOCTOR ??)
* S group helps you make a group. (Group Contact?? Not available in Nokia N70.)
* Uber fast camera performance that takes 100 pictures in seconds. (100 pic? Yeah fill up your memory.)

Just kidding I'M A BIG FAN OF SAMSUNG.:p

Dude I edited the features take a look. Group Play shares content with those around you. LINK

I didn't know the using both camera at the same time is taken from LG Optimus G Pro. I forgot one more feature that is of video calling from both rear and front cameras is really innovative. I guess whenever someone video chat with family will enjoy better now. :)

rider

as Kratos
And why are you saying Sensors not a big deal? Having great hardware and how you utilize comes in innovation too just like having paper and you write something new. The future is all about sensor's technology which I think you won't like much. :p

pratyush997

Inactive
Yea! some of them are gimmicky but some are really innovative and will be used in day to day use.

Like: Samsung Smart Pause. That starts and pause the video while you move your head from the phone. Ok
Now we can control TV from a phone like Symbian days. OK
The innovative feature which gets ability to shoot images and videos from both rear and front facing cameras "at the same time." (why nobody think of that before) :? +1
Air view with fingers, no need of S Pen or stylus.
WTF? YOu will burn more calories in waving hand than you do in touching!

rider

as Kratos
WTF? YOu will burn more calories in waving hand than you do in touching!

Listen dude. It's all that makes the phone different from others. Xperia Z have water proof feature but practically it has no use but a safety measure in case getting wet.
Years ago when iPhone was just introduced people said the same thing that you are bragging. Typing with physical buttons will even burn more calories than touching blah blah. Turn out to be patients suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome :p Today is all about touch screen and soon it will be succeeded by all these sensors technology. Take a look on Leap Motion technology and MYO.

I like the feature and the Eye Tracking, but its not that innovative.

Bro what did you expected innovative, flexible phone? It was just 10 months when Samsung announced SIII.
They have to sell this in same pricing that is around 35k. (Itna pese mai itaich milega) :p

*www.engadget.com/2013/03/14/samsung-galaxy-s-4-whats-changed

pratyush997

Inactive
Indeed. Nokia n9 but HTC one beats it to death man.
S4 is a great smartphone but it looks ugly to me me and those sw enhancements seems gimmicky .

rider

as Kratos
Indeed. Nokia n9 but HTC one beats it to death man.
S4 is a great smartphone but it looks ugly to me me and those sw enhancements seems gimmicky .

Ok! It's ugly phone. All software according to you are gimmicky. :D What about performance, display and battery for a 35k (approx) phone?

Top Bottom