Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

kapilove77

Padawan
Samsung is atleast better than iphone. They make good products and their service also good. Those are enough for me to buy a Samsung product.

samudragupta

Youngling
Samsung is atleast better than iphone. They make good products and their service also good. Those are enough for me to buy a Samsung product.
Are you serious?? Iphone policy is never repairs... They always replace the phone in warranty and within 3 working days... I got my ipod replaced once in warranty for battery issues, and 2 of my colleagues got their phones replaced as well in 3 days flat... can sammy match that!!!
Take a look at grand and you will get your answer
:) lol

shreymittal

Being Human
Are you serious?? Iphone policy is never repairs... They always replace the phone in warranty and within 3 working days... I got my ipod replaced once in warranty for battery issues, and 2 of my colleagues got their phones replaced as well in 3 days flat... can sammy match that!!!

Well my iphone 3gs 1.5 yrs old has never been replaced or have any issues but i have given my sgy 13 months old to its service center two times first for charging problem and then screen goes blank and my sister sg ace 5 months old has earphone jack problem i have not given it because i dont have time to go.

samudragupta

Youngling
Well my iphone 3gs 1.5 yrs old has never been replaced or have any issues but i have given my sgy 13 months old to its service center two times first for charging problem and then screen goes blank and my sister sg ace 5 months old has earphone jack problem i have not given it because i dont have time to go.
actually one of the iphones was dropped by my colleague, and had network issues. There were dents on it, but apple seemed to ignore it and replaced it with new. 2ndly other colleague had battery issues, which was replaced. But i know many other people who've been using their iphone as yours for years without any issues. Bottom line is apple though charge a ton, but are quality products and provide awesome ASS... :)

Dude really...:what: do you know what are you saying:eek:

he's never used an apple product to back his claim, i can vouch for it..

shreymittal

Being Human
actually one of the iphones was dropped by my colleague, and had network issues. There were dents on it, but apple seemed to ignore it and replaced it with new. 2ndly other colleague had battery issues, which was replaced. But i know many other people who've been using their iphone as yours for years without any issues. Bottom line is apple though charge a ton, but are quality products and provide awesome ASS... :)

he's never used an apple product to back his claim, i can vouch for it..

My Mom is using iphone and phone has dropped 100th of times and she is using it without screen protector from day one and when i clean the screen with MF cloth theres not even a single scratch on the screen and my sgy i dropped it from my jeans pocket and then my sandisk 8gb card got corrupt back cover off battery off... sgy **** off:banghead:

Last edited:

samudragupta

Youngling
My Mom is using iphone and phone has dropped 100th of times and she is using it without screen protector from day one and when i clean the screen with MF cloth theres not even a single scratch on the screen and my sgy i dropped it from my jeans pocket and then my sandisk 8gb card got corrupt back cover off battery off... sgy **** off :screwy::screwy::banghead:
Not surprised.. Lol...

shreymittal

Being Human
Source: *www.slashgear.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-screenshots-foretell-beastly-specifications-06272823/

The information these screenshots provide for us includes a set of specifications that we’ve come across before for this handset as tipped and “leaked” in the past more than once. They are as follows:

• 5-inch Display • Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 480PPI • Quad-core processor, ARMv7 1.7Ghz • 13-megapixel camera (4128 x 3096 pixels, 4:3 aspect ratio)

You’ll also see a couple of “Smart screen” additions like Smart stay, Smart rotation, Smart pause, and Smart scroll. These are outlined again in our post about Smart additions to Samsung’s Jelly Bean.

If you have a peek at the actual image file of any of the screenshots provided by the source, GSM Israel, you’ll find that the height and width are not 1080 x 1920 – they are, however, a height and width ratio that’s able to be scaled up to that size, meaning whoever uploaded the photos likely simply scaled them down to fit the blog space.

So what we’ve got is a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a few new “smart” features and a top-tier set of specifications in its screen and its processor. It’s still quite likely that we’ll be seeing a Samsung Exynos processor in this device as it appears abroad and a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor inside the USA as we did with the Galaxy S III. On the other hand, the Galaxy Note II did come with the same SoC no matter where it was launched –so we’ll see!

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Galaxy S4 final design leaked

Samsung tweets the clearest Samsung Galaxy S 4 picture yet

*www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/152909z0a02wa0bpqhd8p0.jpg

*www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/145339mfgjejl6mmj1pxqj.jpg

*www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/152909w1s2gwwoz6s21srf.jpg

*www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/i9502-11.jpg

rider

as Kratos
Is front made of carbonnano fiber? 26k in antutu is pretty much less than I expected. Though its just a initial leaked picture.

Last edited:

raksrules

Youngling
Hype about new phones tend to touch ridiculous levels these days and what's worse is people buy into the gimmicks.

Top Bottom