Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

amjath

Human Spambot
Is front made of carbonnano fiber?

I like it, its good though. Don't like the back, wrong place for speakers.

Video leak of S4 Variant for china Unicorn

Well First Samsung Galaxy S4 Teaser Trailer Released
*www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dIEfNaNCkKM#!

Teaser Continued

These teaser's really sucks, it looks like teaser for kids for toys

amjath

Human Spambot
Samsung continues building the Galaxy S IV hype with flashmob dancers on Times Square - GSMArena Blog

Empirial

Youngling
Daddy : Many many happy returns of the day beta...Papa ko batao kya gift chahiye?

Samsung : Dad, I need Plastic...tons and tons of Plastic.

Daddy : Ok beta lekin tum itne Plastic ka karoge kya?

Samsung : Dad aaj aap apne diary mein "Note" karlo ki main innse jo banane wala hoon woh ek din puri "Galaxy" mein bikenge :p

shreymittal

Being Human
Daddy : Many many happy returns of the day beta...Papa ko batao kya gift chahiye?

Samsung : Dad aaj aap apne diary mein "Note" karlo ki main innse jo banane wala hoon woh ek din puri "Galaxy" mein bikenge :p

Lol main uske dad se complain karna chahta hun ki samsung ke bakwaas hah :D

P.S Dude where were you forum was empty without you...

Last edited:

samudragupta

Youngling

LOL... the device turned out as it was expected.. And this will sell in millions... lol...

rider

as Kratos

Here comes the samsung hater. :D These high end galaxy phones are not exactly made of plastic, call it polycarbonate. It is the best quality flexible polycarbonate that helps to maintain lightweight with easy signal passage.

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Samsung - We need a new phone!
R&D team - Lets create Galaxy S3.

few months later!

R&D team - Lets shrink Galaxy S3 to S3 Mini

few months later!

R&D team - Lets expand Galaxy S3 to Grand.

few months later!

R&D team - Lets expand Galaxy Grand further to Galaxy S4.

*claps* for the R&D team!!

shreymittal

Being Human

few months later!

few months later!

few months later!

you forgot note 2

rider

as Kratos

few months later!

few months later!

few months later!

Grand and GS4, both have 5" screen. Samsung tried to target all type of customers for their phone. They succeed too. Some want a phone will small screen (GS3 mini), some want a big screen with sub par performance (Grand). Most people who look for mainstream and performance are buying GS3 soon will GS4. FYI Grand becomes the most selling phone last month in India.

They should borrow some designers from Nokia or HTC

Designers don't remain fixed in any company. They pay to some designing team. They make the design as per the requirement. This time I wish samsung get the same polycarbonate phone but with less curvy edges like Note II. Back cover removal, expandable memory slot and changeable battery should be must, this is one the major reason people prefer it.

you forgot note 2

Technically Note II comes in phablet category.

Last edited:

vipul619

whodiswhodat
They should borrow some designers from Nokia or HTC

Or maybe even Sony.
The Xperia series is stunning!

you forgot note 2

Oh yes! :p

Grand and GS4, both have 5" screen. Samsung tried to target all type of customers for their phone. They succeed too. Some want a phone will small screen (GS3 mini), some want a big screen with sub par performance (Grand). Most people who look for mainstream and performance are buying GS3 soon will GS4. FYI Grand becomes the most selling phone last month in India.

Designers don't remain fixed in any company. They pay to some designing team. They make the design as per the requirement. This time I wish samsung get the same polycarbonate phone but with less curvy edges like Note II. Back cover removal, expandable memory slot and changeable battery should be must, this is one the major reason people prefer it.

Technically Note II comes in phablet category.

And I am not criticizing the build quality or the power inside these phones.
They are well priced (almost), well built and well equipped (unlike the Xperia ones, which lack in one or the other factor).
I myself bought a GS2 in 2013 because it was the best equipped choice in my budget.

All I am saying is why are they just shrinking and expanding the same design!
This is Apple's thing, same design since ages!
Why don't they try some new shapes maybe, or some LED strips or just about anything new.

rider

as Kratos
Well It's some old proverb that I don't know exactly which means why bring change if its already very successful, what if some change turn out disastrous. Sony, LG, HTC and other phone manufacturer companies desperately wants market share that is captured by apple and samsung internationally. That's why they are more focusing on the things that are not found in iPhones and Galaxies. Xperia, HTC phones are not said to be well equipped, their battery is not user removable and some models lack memory card slot. Build quality of galaxy phones is not poor that companies and fans made the hype around. They are made of excellent polycarbonate. If anyone wants to make more rich feel, the market for accessories is the biggest for it. Once I saw GS3 with wooden back cover, it was really awesome. Putting LED strips make the device non-elegant and user will get bored after sometime.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Dude accept that you hate Sony and you are a Samsung fanboy.
BTW does iphones have user removable battery ? LoL:D

Dude! I'm not having a single samsung phone in my life. And you tagged me a samsung brand ambassador. :rofl: All I just said couple of sentences against sony xperia z you tagged me sony hater. Congrats you are a genius.
That user battery removing part was for Galaxies. iPhones never hang or need to remove battery like androids.

And I am not criticizing the build quality or the power inside these phones.
They are well priced (almost), well built and well equipped (unlike the Xperia ones, which lack in one or the other factor).
I myself bought a GS2 in 2013 because it was the best equipped choice in my budget.

All I am saying is why are they just shrinking and expanding the same design!
This is Apple's thing, same design since ages!
Why don't they try some new shapes maybe, or some LED strips or just about anything new.

Man it's your mistake that you purchased a 2011 phone in 2013. You should ask me or SAM before buying. In flagship phones GS3 was much much much better performing phone in terms of every expect with Sony's flagship Xperia S. If you love sony phones that much why don't you sell your phone and get so called stylish sony design xperia SL.

shreymittal

Being Human
Dude! I'm not having a single samsung phone in my life. And you tagged me a samsung brand ambassador. :rofl: All I just said couple of sentences against sony xperia z you tagged me sony hater. Congrats you are a genius.
That user battery removing part was for Galaxies. iPhones never hang or need to remove battery like androids.

i know that dude i have 3 iphones in my home. let it be bro enjoyed reading your comments Roflol.:D

Top Bottom