[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
If I remember right, when we get to that RC helicopter mission, the other part of the map hasen't been unlocked yet, right? And that's the part that has three helicopters. So I presume you had used cheats to get the helicopters, right?

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
ctrl_alt_del said:
If I remember right, when we get to that RC helicopter mission, the other part of the map hasen't been unlocked yet, right? And that's the part that has three helicopters. So I presume you had used cheats to get the helicopters, right?
Sorry dude but you are wrong !!!
But when we reach this mission their are 2 more job places, if you complete any of the rest job places the rest of the land will be onlucked !!!

infernus

Broken In
smit said:
guys anyone finish the driver misson i can't compelte only that misson even with cheats

Man ur talking about the driver mission in the malibu club. Yeah, it is hard. You get a crappy sentinel when your opponent gets a sports car. Try to bang the opponent and get him stuck in some place and try to race ahead. And if i remember right, the cops would be on your tail too. Try this, get him stuck for a while, and if you have luck some guy with a good car would come by. Then get out of your sentinel and take that better car that comes your way and finish the race. Or try to weaken your opponents car by constanly banging him or puncturing his tyres and hed get slower. Do not destroy his car though, it will end the mission.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
smit said:
when u buy the club(forgot the name) u have to beat a misson with a sentinal & halriy has a sport car.

ok u mean the malibu club :D ok u can do it thro a shortcut.. when the race begins go back a few blocks then place your car across the road.. now wait till he comes and jus shoot him with the sniper rifile.. am not sure if u gotta shoot him or the all the tires.. got this from gamefaq's.. but then i raced him to the end.. :D

infernus

Broken In
Hmmm....Strange! Still more GTA queries are posted on this thread and what is more strange? bharathbala2003 is not telling the posters to use the GTA Queries thread and even replying to a query in this thread! Maybe this thread should get locked.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok now to anyguy who plans of postin out here his query.. plz post the GTA related queries in this thread..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15618

ive been telling this from the start.. so plzzzz try to use one thread

funkiguy_me

Broken In
smit said:
guys anyone finish the driver misson i can't compelte only that misson even with cheats
when the race is starting(3,2,1,...) just type "gettherequickly", a sports car will come, get on the car and it will beat the driver.
to get rid of cops, type "leavemealone".

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Though what you listed will let you win, it will still come under cheats. I think what we want here is a way to beat the mission without using the cheats or game hacks and trainers to win the game fair and square . In that regard what Infernus and Bala suggested are the best ways. But offcourse, if you are still left tearing away your hair out of frustation, typing in those cheats will be the best way to avoid personal injury to yourself and those around you! :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i hav played gta vice on both ps2 and pc , the rc chopper was easy to beat on the ps2 , not was too hard on pc(but still not easy as on ps2).

T

Tux

Shikhar said:
The game is good. But becomes boring sometimes to just roam around the city.

TRUE. It becomes boaring.
The game is Fuc*ingly long.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
its workin :D i cld doze of the fire.. no probs.. its the left mouse button.. but then cant v change the direction of the water to hit.. i mean i gotta stand in one position to put it off totally..

BLITZ~KRIEG!

Broken In
gta

i unzipped the file of gta. then i ran the GTAINSTALLER.exe where it said that the setup file would automaticallly be extracted to c:\temp. but as sson as i click extract, the computer hangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom