[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkiguy_me

Broken In
crack a mission in GTA:VICE CITY-HELP

ALL GTA VICE CITY PLAYERS:
ONE QUESTION
I WANNA CRACK THE MISSION OF AVERY TO PLACE 4 BOMBS IN THE BUILDING WITH THE HELP OF RC HELICOPTER????
THE NAME OF THE MISSION: DEMOLITION MAN
THE HELICOPTER IS JUST VERY DIFFICULT TO OPERATE
HELP NEEDED

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Ha, ha, I just nearly gave up on that mission playing on the PC. The trick is to first use the RC chopper and fly into the building and kill all the construction workers and cops so that you don't have to waste time killing them while carrying the bombs and trying to beat the clock. Then pick up a bomb and use the number keypad to control the pitch of the chopper and then start with the topmost floors and then work your way down. Use the Instant Health cheat if needed to repatch the damaged RC chopper.

Else download the trainer from here:
*www.gamershell.com/download_2184.shtml

and then run it and use it to freeze the clock so you can complete the mission. :D

Sourabh

Laptoping
lol even i gave up in that stage the first time i played the game

and after some couple of months later started playing the game again with my cousin and completed it after some good trying

but that helicopter is really very sensitive and not easy to handle

mebbe they din take much pains while making the pc version of it :p

funkiguy_me

Broken In
BUT THE GAME IS AMAZING
I THINK THERE ARE MANY GTA FANS HERE
I WOULD RATE IT 8/10
AND MAYBE 9
IT WILL KEEP U STUCK FOR HOURS
BUT NOW WHEN I HACE COMPLETED IT 26%
THE HELICOPPTER MISSION IS DIFFICULT TO HANDE ON....

vysakh

Padawan
yes it is very difficult indeed. Once you finish that mission, it would be easy to play it again.
here is my tip
take a bomb and go the topmost floor. dont go and kill anyone unless he is attacking you.
fly with a constant height so that none of the workers are able to hit you with their hammers. be careful not to hit the roofs.
then 2nd floor, 1st floor and finally ground floor

while going back to pick up bombs, dont go too high and dont go too low because you may hit the traffic.

dont get tensed when you put the last bomb.

borg

In the zone
I am playing it on Ps2. Not that difficult on the PS2. Try using an analog controller. Will make it easier. Man the worst part about GTA is that evrytime u die, u have start all over again & go see that damn briefing, etc. Very very frustruating.

infernus

Broken In
enoonmai said:
Ha, ha, I just nearly gave up on that mission playing on the PC. The trick is to first use the RC chopper and fly into the building and kill all the construction workers and cops so that you don't have to waste time killing them while carrying the bombs and trying to beat the clock. Then pick up a bomb and use the number keypad to control the pitch of the chopper and then start with the topmost floors and then work your way down. Use the Instant Health cheat if needed to repatch the damaged RC chopper.

Haha. I played the mission for sometime and i just couldnt beat it. It almost made me stop playing the game. But after sometime, I got the hang of the RC chopper and finished the mission(Note that I didnt finish the workers first. I dint get the idea then). Then my friends called me to their house and asked me to complete the mission for them. But I failed on all tries. Then it occured to me. The timer starts ticking only after you pick the bomb. Then I first killed the workers and then planted the bombs at ease. Thats the best way to finish it.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ahhhh!!!!!!! reminds me of that pain in the u know what
gave up yes gave up i did give up
my friend passed it for me
hail my friend :D

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm well @funki i tout ther was a thread named GTA QUERIES :D here is the link.. lets keep one thread a game... too many threads on GTA already..

well as for ur mission u hafta kill the workers first.. but then if u download the trainer.. u wont b able 2 complete the game fully.. i.e 100%

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
jus saw a thread on a GTA : VC query.. that reminded me of askin the view of ppl here..

the mission cortez says u shld steal a amry tank.. how did u guys finish it.. and how long u took ( without cheats and trainers ) i finished it after one week.. about 30 tries.. and got it in the 2nd time using the trainer.. wat bout u guys??

infernus

Broken In
The mission looks hard. But its actually damn easy. The tank and the people guarding it will stop at a donut shop for refreshments(It's in the same lane). You can now easily get the tank. I finished it when i noticed this. Within 5 tries I think.

hack expert

In the zone
yaa the rc heli mission was one of the toughest well another one is the one in which u have to make publicity of the movie produced by vercetti n u have to fly the dodo n drop all the pamplets

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
im stuck at the seaplane mission were u have to drop all the fliers and the boatyard mission which is a checkpoint race. could someone complete these missions for me? pm me ur email and ill send u the save game file. thanks

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Why dont you just get the trainer from the link I posted earlier and finish them yourself? At least this way you will be playing it yourself.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Seems almost all faced the same problem with the RC helicopter mission. I had to try it for three complete days and loose some of my hair, but then I finally did beat it. Thinking about that, it would have been prudent to kill all the workers first, but then it never occured to me!

As for the Seaplane mission. its one damn tough nut to crack. If you go around randomply through the check points, you will surely run out of time. The best thing is to take a circular route. Start from the left and pick up the checkpoints banking towards the right, thus completeing a circle. Its easier that way. Consult some good FAQ's. Atleast thats what I did to beat this stage.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I beat that mission in the first try itself. Maybe I was lucky enough to jog with them for a while to notice the stoppage at the Doughnut shop. Anyways, once you get into the tank without being drageed out again, the mission is a piece of cake!

valtea

In the zone
I have compleated all the mission (main) and my percentage shows 80%. Of course i used cheats.

Although i'm not a hardcore gammer, GTA vice city is really great. i played it continius for 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom