[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

In the zone
Sorry Mod but i found em one by one.
I am not doing it to increase my post count or whatever.
I dont have such intention.Even i am planning to change my id cos of these flames.
Deep said:
dude r u spamming here ?

you could have posted all in one post...

take care from next time

Deep

girish_b

Journeyman
i took 17 takes to complete that mission. what i did -> took the rc heli to the building and killed all the workers. and planted the bomb on the top storey at first. then to the third and so on..

nix

hi

how do i complete the mission wher i 'am supposed to bring back mitch bakers bike. if i follow the pink blip, i'am led to a building. from there, i dontknow where to go. there is no entry inside the building too

infernus

Broken In
If i remember right, you have to get yourself a fast bike like the pcj600 and then do a jump from a ramp or something to go to the roof of the place. I think it was close to the ammunation building. Then youll find lotsa people waiting near the bike to kill you. Theyll keep coming. Kill some people and then head out of the building with the bike as fast as you can as they may damage you or the bike.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
get a pcj or a dirt bike.. there is a road directly opposite to the ammunition downtown.. go in that road until u come to the fire dept fence then turn around and go back fast and near the end of the road ( befor u cross da road for the ammunition) there is a stair.. go in it and the bike will fly to the top of the ammunition building.. there finish of the guys and then in the other end of the terrace ull find a stair case leadin down go thro that ull land up behind the building.. also there ull have the guys 2 kill.. finally after finishin all u gotta take the bike.. there when u find da way it will b fenced.. do a 180 degree turn there u can see a stairs.. go hit it ull jump out onto to the road (ull land in the road side restaurant ) from ther jus take the bike to him.. :D mission over

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hi guys,
i just finished the level boomshine saigon in which i am in a drunken sort of state and i take my man to the hospital..
but after i completed that..i am left with nothing to do.i completed all other missions..i get no phone call..no telephone missions ..nothing..:((
what to do !!!!

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@vys u can do that mission he said only after u get malibu club and finish off the bank robbery..

@game how much percent has the game completed.. did u finish off with all missions in all places.. finish the pizza boy.. then sunshine autos races plus gettin cars.. then cherrypopper.. then u got taxi missions.. if u have finished all then finish the unique jumps and stunts.. etc.. if all over.. wait till june 2 get GTA : SA :wink: lol

Iconoclast

Right off the assembly line
The last 2 missions only come when you've done enough of the game that you are a 'power in Vice City'. Otherwise the mob doesn't bother to come down and harass you

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@iconno.. well well.. i have killed sonny and taken over.. :D but i still dint finish cherry popper.. or the taxi missions.. or the pizza.. also unique stunts.. the game doesn end.. :D u can finish off all diaz missoins save lance finish diaz.. then do missions with lance.. then finish sonny.. ull b done with the game.. u can do this without finishin most of the missions.. :D

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok guys i followed the faq given in gamefaqs for the unique stunts.. sum of em dont work.. dunno y.. like this one.. it says jump no 12.. wer u gotta jump from Washington Mall roof parking..

*www.psycopsy.com/gtavicecity/pics/uniquejumps/uniquejump12.jpg

above is the screenie given.. also the next jump that is continued from that doesn give me unique stunt ...

also in the west island wat is SCREW THIS.. i am not able 2 figure wat it is..

karthik_rcs

Broken In
Visit this- Contains all screenshots of the game-complete

Hello friends,
For all gta vice city veterans. Here is the link to quench your thirst. Thanks to the members of the forum for giving suggestions on my post.

Here is the link with all the unique jumps, packages locations with screen shots. Njoi the link and Complete the vice city.

*www.g-unleashed.com/index.php?cat=15

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well i followed that map for store knock off.. man i cld complete only 11.. i dunno y.. other four not able to.. also in west city.. next to the police station and right to the cherry pooper the shop has no shop keeper.. how do i rob

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
guys i think i found out sumthin.. dunno if any one knows.. but when doing a taxi mission to drop off.. if u follow the signals properly ppl pay more :shock: i found this when i went from pole position club to the beach in washington beach.. i jus tried to stop at every signal and go.. he payed me 200$!!!!! and when i went the same way without floowin the rules.. i got jus 46$!! :? but i know its gonna b difficult with the timer runnin.. but u can try it once in a while.. :D

vysakh

Padawan
yeah even i noted this but it is time consuming. only small distances can be reached. moreover when you are driving some 10th or 20th consecutive mission, you get more

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well i suppose many of u guys know that there are cheats for weather change in Vice City.. now here is sumthin more... jus update ur latest weather update of ur local area and u can have that weather in the game.. sounds impossible.. but true..

*jameshansen.com/gtaweather

Source

nix

hi

in some mission, i'am supposed to go to little haiti and get into a voodoo car. now, how do i identify these cars? there is also a guy called pep along with tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom