so many ppl have posted for the first time in a single day on a particular post

way to go

Long live Gamerz section

"intezaar ka phal sachmuch meetha hota hain.."

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
guys i never waited for them to stop at the doughnut n all.. all i did was hiding behind trees with a car nearby.. n shoot and blow up the first two veichles and flee they follow me.. and i try crashin em off road.. and then gettin out and throwin a few grenades..

vysakh

Padawan
I did this with the help of cheat. No not a health cheat, but the cheat nuttertools 3 or 4 times to get the minigun and lot of ammo. Once cortez gives the mission from the beach i get into that cheetah placed near the harbour and rush out. to the left, then forward and then to the left and through the front of the hospital. from the junction there i go left, through the bridge and once i cross it i turn right and go as fast as possible. I stopped my car just in front of the tank, run out and go the area near the trees. there are some steps to get down to the boat so i stand on that steps. Then i take out the minigun and shoot the 2 military vehicles in front of the tank. then vehicles from the back of the tank will come forward. But i didnt stop shooting. Atlast, all the military personnel will be killed and I got into the tank. Then I had to hide the tank to some garage and that was tough because the tank is detonated and there are police vehicles all over. Somehow i made it into the garage. and no cheats will work in this part of the mission, even leavemealone

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@vys it was diff to hide da tank..

wat bout the missions wher u gotta save lance.. u need 2 go n resuce him frm the junk yard..

then the mission wher u gotta drive the luvjuice around until the bomb gets diffused.. that was kinda crazy.. i dint figure wat i had to do!! also dint know wher 2 keep driving.. then got to the road that connects downtown to the harbour road.. the long road ( the tank comes in that road )

vysakh

Padawan
bharathbala2003 said:
wat bout the missions wher u gotta save lance.. u need 2 go n resuce him frm the junk yard..

I suggest that you dont use your car in this mission to go to the junk yard. Finish as many missions as possible before this and unleash a helicopter. I used a helicopter and went into the junkyard and landed near the building in which lance was captived. First i shot all inside it but didnt go close to lance to avoid the conversation. I then shot everyone in the area and then talked to lance. Then got into the helicopter with him and flew to the downtown hospital. Be careful to land in a safe place because enemies will be coming behind u with cars.

vysakh

Padawan
bharathbala2003 said:
then the mission wher u gotta drive the luvjuice around until the bomb gets diffused.. that was kinda crazy.. i dint figure wat i had to do!! also dint know wher 2 keep driving.. then got to the road that connects downtown to the harbour road.. the long road ( the tank comes in that road )

better use cheat for this mission. use the cheat booooooring. It will make everything super slow. If you type it again, everything will be slow again. so type it atleast twice. i recommend that once this start, you turn around and go through the bridge (the way to movie studio). i recommend this way because if you go straight you will have to turn at 2 or 3 corners which is difficult in a limo and may cause you to hit the traffic or walls of buildings. when u reach the end of the bridge, everything would be alright

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@vys i did both in different ways.. :D about the lance.. i did come in a car.. and i had that mocktail bottles.. about 20.. i threw them then went in finished all and i came out to see 3 porche's rushin towards me.. luckily my car wasn damaged totally.. so i got into it with lance and fled.. but those !@@#@!@ kept bargin at me.. my engine almos started to smoke when i reached the hospital.. as soon as lance got out and the cinematics got over.. i had to get outta da car.. and the car blew itself out!!! that was a close one.. esp after 5-10 attempts..

regardin the other as i already said the straight road was the best.. and i drove all the way till the docks and did a spin and drove back.. by the time i was bout to enter downtown bomb was disabled..

wat about other guys.. how did u solve these.. and also share other missions.. may help sum1 whose playin..

vysakh

Padawan
when you are in the car and it is gonna burst, type aspirine to make it normal again. This only improve your engine and not body parts of the car

vysakh

Padawan
about the hidden packages, here is a better guide. with picture and location of each package. This guide can be found here

moshel

Padawan
I didnt have too much problem in finishing the RC helicopter mission.

the trick is simple. pick a bomb go to the top floor and place it, then on the lower floor and so on. i.e from top to bottom. and no need to specially to kill all the "guards" cos anyway those who will come in ur way will be killed by the chopper blades.

and did u notice that u dont need to take the "stairs" to go to the top floor. u have to go up by "stairs" by one floor and then u can clear 2 floors by just increasing the altitude of the helicopter and then go one floor by stairs. so time can be saved that way. i am not sure about the no. of floors. but i know there is this gap. so search for that if u havent yet seen it. that will save a lot of time

infernus

Broken In
Thats known pal. The workers with the hammer are no problem. The problem are the guys with the pistols. It isnt just the guys with the pistols who damage your RC chopper. The crazy controls just dont go well and some damage is took while hitting the walls and stuff. So, the guards with the pistol are one problem, and manuevering the chopper to the destination is another.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Using cheats means you dont get complete the game 100%. And that means you dont get to have that T-Shirt. Which T-Shirt you ask?
The one with *SPOILER WARNING*I Completed 100% And All I Get Is This T-Shirt!*SPOILER END*
I hope I got the text on the T-Shirt right, but you get the drift ok!

almost every one i know who played the game has a problem with this mission.
i dont know how , but i found it rather easy ,finished it on the first try .
just remeber to start from the top floor!

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
guys how do v finish the mission of killin diaz ( without cheats ) cos that idiot lance always screws up.. i almos finish it and he dies off... any tips

P.S i wanna finish it without a single cheat :D

infernus

Broken In
Hmm. I dint find that mission hard. Finished it in first try. I dont think i can come up with any hints other than fully loading up your health, armour, and ammo. The M16 does most part of the job. And yeah, finish all the guys fast.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@inf i shoot em out soon but this idiot lance is the prob.. any means to make him stay away frm me.. cos he gets hit soon n dies.. :?

BONZI

Journeyman
Dodo mission is the toughest one :( . I didnt complete it. I think you can use a trainer and still complete 100%. Because trainer is not a cheat it is a hack. But if the trainer is not good your computer will crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom