[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok guys a new query i haven finished even a single mission using the VCFD.. the fire dept.. i take the fire truck n go to the place of the accident.. but how do i put off the fire.. :? i get there and i still have bout 1 min remainin but dunno 2 put off da fire.. plz help sum1.. :D

dxnation

Right off the assembly line
This reminds me of those tricky moments in the game .

Yes...I too did faced problems playing RC missions, but I did cleared them all with comfort after I completed other missions.

I played this game way back in oct 2003 and enjoyed it very much.

karthik_rcs

Broken In
BIKE DRIVING-DOUBT wheelie bonus

Hello GTA fans,
How to get bonus for wheelie time.
which bike i should choose and how to perform wheelie.
I couldnt hold the wheel for a long time.
please hlep me
karthik

infernus

Broken In
Wheelie bonuses:
It is possible to get up to 500 second wheelie bonuses with this trick. You will need either need a moped or a dirt bike. With a dirt bike, drive then do a wheelie. When you do the wheelie, you would normally hold the gas and [Keypad 6]. Instead of holding those until you flip over, get a pretty big wheelie then release the gas while still holding [Keypad 6]. If you are traveling at the correct speed, the dirt bike will keep doing a wheelie without the need for your to press the gas. To keep your momentum, tap the brake or the gas. With a moped, you need to listen to the sound. Start to do a wheelie and when you hear scraping sounds on the road, release the gas then quickly press it again before you go down to the ground. Try to keep letting the gas off and pressing the gas until the scrapping sound stops and you should be doing a steady wheelie.

Stoppie bonuses:
It is possible to get up to 150 second stoppie bonuses with this trick. First, get a moped and drive to where there is a long, straight stretch of road. Press [Keypad 9] to lean forward, then use the brake. While you are doing a basic stoppie, release the brake and press the gas (while still holding [Keypad 9]). You should be able to "drive" on your one wheel for a long time. Note: You cannot turn or do anything else.

PCJ 600 and Sanchez work well for wheelies and stoppies. You need to hold the wheelie or stoppie long enough to get a bonus.

moshel

Padawan
bharathbala2003 said:
mayb lets ask the mods to create a STICKY thread for GTA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you m8. GTA is the most talked about game in this forum. this post or some other post must be made a sticky. it should have all information about all GTA games (Except GTA1 and GTA2) lol.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Bala: Hell I cant recall. You have tp press eaither Tab or Shift or Ctrl key. I will be dammned if I can remember. I will look it up and see if I can find anything related to the PC version controls.

KoRn

In the zone
i did the mission in one go using ma gamepad which indeed really helps.I BEAT MOST OF YALL NO OFFENCE OSF COURSE ANY WAY KEEP TRYING DUDES.

Who

Guess Who's Back
guys anyone finish the driver misson i can't compelte only that misson even with cheats

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Easy Win

since it is very difficult to control its better to control the heli with keyboard number pad . Try to turn heli rather than moving it.
AFTER ALL PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok guys am back :D man been 3 days..

@cody i got a joystick too.. (joypad rather) jus like a ps2 one.. so its got almos same controls.. but plz sum1 help me.. :D

Who

Guess Who's Back
when u buy the club(forgot the name) u have to beat a misson with a sentinal & halriy has a sport car.

vysakh

Padawan
bharathbala2003 said:
ok guys a new query i haven finished even a single mission using the VCFD.. the fire dept.. i take the fire truck n go to the place of the accident.. but how do i put off the fire.. :? i get there and i still have bout 1 min remainin but dunno 2 put off da fire.. plz help sum1.. :D

well, i dont know how to do it in PS2 type gamepad but in the PC, while you reach the fire, keep pressing the mouse button(left). Water will come out from the top of the truck. The longer you press the button, the longer will the water reach. Make the water fall on the fire. It may be difficult at first but after 2 tries, it would be damn damn easy

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
I was too much intrested in flying helecopters scice the bigning and hence I didnt had any Problem in that Mission Peace of CAKE for ME.
HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom