[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

In the zone
Guys have u tried the Gta Vice City Ultimate Trainer with inbuilt garage editor and some other cool options.Must try it .

Download link >> *www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/tools/vc_ulti_trn_v2.zip

Or Download from this webpage>> *www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=38

cheetah

In the zone
Guys have u tried the Gta Vice City Ultimate Trainer with inbuilt garage editor and some other cool options.Must try it .

Download link >> *www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/tools/vc_ulti_trn_v2.zip

Or Download from this webpage>> *www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=38

cheetah

In the zone
*www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=2

Try the gtaplace website for any gta vice city downloads like new planes,cars,weapons,skins,mods,patches,etc.

Great website.Give it a try.

cheetah

In the zone
*www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=2

Try the gtaplace website for any gta vice city downloads like new planes,cars,weapons,skins,mods,patches,etc.

Great website.Give it a try.

Also The 100% Saved Game file can be downloaded from here >> *www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=24

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
yes i have tried it :D its awesome... can spawn any car u want :D also the trainer comes with teleporter.. and there is already a saved file for the 100 hidden packages.. jus run vice city thro the trainer.. then press alt+tab.. then select teleporter open that file.. select the secret package num.. and click write.. then go back to game. ull have taken the hidden package.. similarly can take up all 100.. :lol:

Deep

Version 2.0
dude r u spamming here ?

you could have posted all in one post...

take care from next time

Deep

infernus

Broken In
Holy Sh!t man. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Since posts on general discussion are being discounted, this guy starts spamming in the other forums. He even posted this on the gta queries thread too. Just look at the time difference between the posts. Hardly one minute. This is clear spamming. And what happened to the pledge he took that day? Mods please lock this thread. There is a seperate thread for GTA queries and still more posts are being posted here. And about cheetah, maybe he should be on a warning or get suspended. He has been spamming a lot of times before. I dont think he would ever change.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
yes ur rite.. but then take my case.. sumtime i get pissed off.. when am not able to finish the misson.. so i use trainer :wink: like the mission wher v gotta save lance i got pissed off while playin the game 3rd time and used the trainer... so at times when u get mad u can use it instead of runnin bout in the house pulling ya hair off :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
But the sweet taste of success that you get once you beat a hard level without teh aid of trainers or cheats is unparalleld!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
lol! You didn't get it! What I mean is that exactly at this point when you are just about to tear off your hair in frustation and just then you beat the level, that's the happiness that I am talking about.

But well, if your hairline is really in danger, I will always advise a trainer!

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ctrl_alt_del said:
But well, if your hairline is really in danger, I will always advise a trainer!

:lol: :lol: :lol: mate am not that far in life!!! :p btw wat i meant was for ppl who get pissed off n keep tryin for a few days n still not able to crack it up.. :wink: but then for me almost all missions wern too diff.. but the last mission wher u face sonny.. too many rogs come in that time.. i could finish it only in the 5th or 6th try.. and with trainer whoa! 1st try i was done :wink:

CyBorG3132

Broken In
actually its very simple to complete without cheating
i found out that changing the controls from num9,num6,num5,num4 to up=8, down=5, left=4, right=6

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
funkiguy_me said:
smit said:
guys anyone finish the driver misson i can't compelte only that misson even with cheats
when the race is starting(3,2,1,...) just type "gettherequickly", a sports car will come, get on the car and it will beat the driver.
to get rid of cops, type "leavemealone".

ya.
do the following..get a pcg 600 and park it near the first right turn that u take..then when with the senitel u take the turn..stop ur car and get into the pcg fast..and continue the race to win..:))
be careful though if u fall from ur bike..u lose valuable time..:)

vysakh

Padawan
thegame_rulez said:
hey..ppl tht limo with the bomb a.k.a speed style also sux dun remember the name of th mission though..

ne ideas on that one?

use the cheat booooooring type it atleast twice and take the route behind you i.e make a 180 degree turn and then go right onto the bridge

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well i got a small prob suddenly.. i started usin trainers recently but if i press the key combo for infinite health or armour.. game freezes.. i press alt+tab and come to desktop to see a error saying sum exception error.. why is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom