[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well.. for all those who need a Guide 2 Hidden Packages in GTA : VC here is a map.. (created not by me totally)

[edited] guys plz try not to open too many threads on GTA.. :D
*img220.exs.cx/img220/83/gta6lb.th.gif

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i am dam sure i had seen this screenshot on a forum....dun know which one though....So bala mind postin the source dude :wink:

btw just to tell ya out of total curiosity i just think that this is less of Gamerz section and More of Gta Section Since i have entered in this section i just see one and more topics poppin up with this game...lol :lol:

looks like GTA does have its fan base....anyways good find mate :wink:

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@allwyn jus lets keep it a suspense na :D i was expectin u to tell the source.. but thank god u dint know :D in that there wer sum errors in packges no 1 & 2 so i edited it.. also put in my name.. :D lets keep it as my map na :wink:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Actually to tell ya the truth bala i know the source just wasnt getting it fully though at first :wink:

but a quick chat with my buddy "Google" did the trick :lol:

but since u wanna keep it a suspense i'll just give ya ur "15 Seconds to Fame" or More i Guess :wink:

just a bit of advice mate next time any of the info on this Gta stuff plzzz do post it in one of the 2 threads running on it and plzzz do also mention the source if possible :wink:

also can i provide just a little hint to the source....plzzzz ok here goes "Gamefaqs" 8)

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@alwyn i tout of posting it in that thread only but then those were GTA : SA.. so tout ill open.. :D mayb lets ask the mods to create a STICKY thread for GTA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
LOL, Bala, thats one site I frequent regularly when I ever get stuck in some game. Its one of the best site when it comes to guidance about any game. Be it FAQ's, codes, discussion boards etc, they have got it all. But since Allwyn is not saying anything, I am zipping my mouth too! :) But I still think the original creator should have been credited.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@ctrl am not taking the whole credit.. atleast a few stuffs :D like two packs wer not in the place creator gave.. so jus changed it a lille.. tats all :D anyways thnx for not tellin da source

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
:) Not accusing of anything bro, just saying that including the name of theother creator as co-creator will be good. Just a thought!

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ahh that would b like givin everythin off :D anyways i got it frm the source allwyn indicated :wink: i think this wld b enuff :p anyway jus wanted to know shld i complete 100 taxi missions continously??cos i haven finished da game fully.. :? i usually go about with max of 30 or 40.. then i get fed up n stop.. but totally i have done bout 150 trips.. n i haven got Hydralics :shock:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
You dont need to complete the 100 missions in a row. You can resume them anytime. Wonder why havet you got the hydraulics yet. did you reume the game from the last save-point or from some older save game? Does the statistics screen shows that you have more then 100 taxi missions to your credit?

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ya stats show it!!! anyways lets c.. ill download sum trainer :D already got one.. n man it rockz... jus press Ctrl+M.. n done.. no timer.. all timers for missions switched off :D :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Gotcha! The trainer is the culprit. Do you know if you use trainers or cheat-codes, the game wont let you complete 100%? As you say you have completed the game fully save for the taxi-missions. That means if you have used cheats/trainers previously, the game would be now stuck at 99%. You cant complete it. Ever!

gamefreak14

Journeyman
PLAGIARIZED WORK
Source : *db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_vice_city_packages.png

Author : dark52 @ *www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/28319.html

I simply cannot believe this, you not only copy paste, but you make your own logo for the map. Pathetic.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Actually he did acknowlege that it was not his original work. He just didn't credit it. That's what I had been talking about.

@gamefreak: The link wont work. Gamefaqs.com doesnt allow for such links.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
It wouldn't be a problem if he posted the link as it was, but putting his name on something he didn't do is lame.
The link does work, ctrl_alt_del..Otherwise look under the game name @ the authors link (2nd one).

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Strange. It still gives me the error. Anyway, I knew from before where that map came from so the link is not a worry.

valtea

In the zone
some cheats :-
nuttertools : get tools
leavemealone : decrerase your wanted level.
preciousprotection : get the protection shield

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@gamefreak plz read my previious posts in this thread ull understan that i never took credit for it :D i accepted in the FIRST POST that wasn origianlly created by me :D n jus scroll down i said alwyn was rite n i got it frm GAMEFAQ

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm jus renamed the thread.. i suppose a lot of GTA queries are arising.. and now after DIGIT DVD MARCH.. i think ppl will like to post comments n cheats etc on GTA 1 & 2 as well.. so better v rename the thread b4 ppl flood with GTA GTA GTA!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom