gameranand

Living to Play
nice to hear about the fixes
so is the new engine cool?

Of course it is. I have not played the game personally, I have read and saw a lot though. There are details in every inch of the world. Each bullet have a impact so enemies react to every bullet which is really something. Graphics are simply one of the best. So overall engine has the power, the only thing which was correctly done was the story and character. Story is not good and characters are not memorable.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Some people say even a 9800Gt is smoothly running this game but for some even a AMD 6850 is lagging :\
id released a 1GB update for this game which has 'fixed' this game on AMD cards. I've clarified this personally from vamsi many times. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
I guess these problems have been rectified by the patch.

Guys good news fop PC Gamers. There is chance that we'll get a super texture pack.
Carmack : Super quality pack possible for PC

mitraark

Decrepit
id released a 1GB update for this game which has 'fixed' this game on AMD cards. I've clarified this personally from vamsi many times. :p

A friend of mine has AMD 6790 , even after applying the patch he is having lag. Maybe that is because his processor Core 2 Duo 7500 is acting as a bottleneck ?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
A friend of mine has AMD 6790 , even after applying the patch he is having lag. Maybe that is because his processor Core 2 Duo 7500 is acting as a bottleneck ?

Is it some kind of lag or stutter? If it is lag,then, what are the frames?

Can't say that the processor is not a bottleneck. I have a Q8200 quad core and it is maxing it. All cores will remain utilized above 90% when running the game.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Which driver is he using?

The one downloaded from this link: AMD Catalystâ„¢ 11.10 Preview Driver Version 2

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Vamsi, you using the game on your HD4890. What is the performance. And does the game allow setting changing, or the engine auto-allocates.

quicky008

Technomancer
while playing rage,somehow i dont see any kind of muzzle flash while firing any weapon-this feels really weird and i have no idea of why its happening.Has anybody faced the same issue?I am using nvidia beta drivers v 285.38.

This game is really buggy,even after installing the 1gb update the texture pop-in effect hasn't been resolved.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just started this game and I love the atmosphere. The missions act in the same way, as they do with Borderlands. The only minor issue I found on the 360 is the weapon sounds are completely hollow. They lack bass effect or the actual impact. Apart from that, the performance is solid 60fps constantly and very minimal texture pop-in after installing it to the hard drive. I suppose this is the first game to feature a manual "save-at-any-point" feature.

tkin

Back to school!!
Question to you guys, is this game as long as Borderlands was? If so, good days are coming, if not, I'm pi$$ed.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
^ It's not that long. My brother clocked around 15-16 hours and he said he collected everything he could find, and did all quests.

Auto-save occur but they are rare. :|

tkin

Back to school!!
^ It's not that long. My brother clocked around 15-16 hours and he said he collected everything he could find, and did all quests.

Auto-save occur but they are rare. :|
Damn it, too small, borderlands was way longer, even without the dlcs.

Top Bottom