R15 RIVAL launching soon (Honda CBR150R)

R15 vs Cb150r

• R15

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • CB150R

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
*autos.maxabout.com/twid0000395/honda-cbr-150r.aspx

Expected Mid 2009

+point is lesser price and 160 TOP SPEED ( 150 cc 160 top speed :confused:)

*autos.maxabout.com/res/idx/autos/reviews/cbr150r/Honda_CBR_150R_3.jpg

*autos.maxabout.com/res/idx/autos/reviews/cbr150r/Honda_CBR_150R_2.jpg

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i think still in looks it is better than all the indian bikes except yamaha bikes

red_devil

Back!
look at that design !! OMG !! horrible !!

in the second pic, the pillion seat design reminds me of a b!tch upping her @r$e to get fcuked !

in the second pic, the pillion seat design reminds me of a b!tch upping her @r$e to get fcuked !

ROFL:lol:

the bike doesnt look good though .... but look at the numbers :

0 - 60 : 3.00 Seconds

weight : 115 kg !! :O:O:O

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Where will you drive at 160 kmph except on highways like Bombay-Pune or Mysore-Bangalore, and how will you bring the vehicle to a stop if you have to brake suddenly? All these 150-200 cc pretenders look like a girl wearing a flare skirt showing off her skinny legs. Outrageous ! And they dare to call them motorcycles (cycles with motors?? maybe that's what they mean?). And our stupid tax system classifies vehicles according to engine capacity making higher capacity motorcycles prohibitively expensive. I am just dying to see the day when I can buy a twin fuel injection motorcycle for a lakh.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
This CBR is really horrible in look "Sh!T"

Yamaha R15 is way to Better than this model !!!!

check out it's video ... it looks better than many bikes....

it's headlight is the worst thing it has..

18.5 Bhp @ 10500 rpm ........ faster than r15

Last edited:
T

tallbeing

*www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery%20B/Honda%20CBR150R.jpg
*www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/motodivers/nouveautes2008/Yamaha_YZF_R125_2008_st2pz.jpg

*www.priceindia.in/bike/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bajaj-pulsar-200-cc.jpg

CBR 150 is not that bad in looks though it lacks muscles in its looks. Could have done better with its headlight.................or take it to some modification center and tell them to replace the light, you will get a hefty discount

off topic: I am thinking to modify a Bajaj Discover to look like a 100cc terrain bike (though haven't got the money, just a concept) like adding high front suspension, replace the gear box and add a R15 gearbox, add those stylish tyres from one of the terrain bikes and paint it all white and add some graphics, even add a pete's box (if its available for a bike). Any more inputs.............I will build it after 10 yrs, will get enough wait to let the prices fall :grin::grin::grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
welll only headlight is it's disadvantage.... r15 type of headlight would have made it awesome...

ECE0105

In the zone

rofl

India is probably the only place where they can bring in such hideous designs and yet get away with it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom