[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^thats ok buddy,the digit articles are great this time and thats the reason I am paying 200 rupees.

And I dunno if it has happened to you guys or not but Success rate of chip DVDs for me is less that 30% but digit DVDs have worked flawlessly till now so no regrets.I am not saying this is true for all but this is what is my experience and I don't know why.Digit+pcworld dvds always work flawlessly for me.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ax3 said:
ok ..... digit ppl ...... whots with u ppl, y do dissappoint us all & that 2 on bumper issue ......

just take a LOOK @ ur RIVAL mag "CHIP" ..... its awesome & disk contents r simply great ...... all that i need .......

*www.chip-india.com/diskcontent.php

sorry 2 QUOTE this ......
lol chip also giving Gutsy,
have you guys formed a cartel or something??

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
If you have problems with the DVDs, write to help at jasubhai dot com for a replacement. Posting on this forum won't get you anything.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its here in Delhi, Rohini, Avantika. Came 5 hours back. Havent purchased it yet coz no salay I have recieved.:(

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
I have been buying digit from the very begining since it started printing under its name. There has been many good & bad experiences since including some which kind of forced me to discontinue subscription & revert back to being an newsstand buyer.

Anyway, I just got the December issue of digit an hour ago, even before reading it I must say - In this issue, the package looks great on the showcase but it is pathetic in work.

The newsstand guy had to spend good 5 minutes with a knife to make it feasible for me to take the package home comfortably. After coming home another few minutes to remove those sticky cello tapes stuck all over each of the 5 sections & dvds. If digit wanted to make a attractive package for display they should have given ad. boards for display than making the whole thing so....

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I loved the ribbon.
It looked great like a gift.
Digit is my birthday gift.
I got it on my birthday. ;)

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
I got Digit Mag in Chennai on 7th newspaper stands......surprised not able to get in cochin on 5th /6 th too....

Did the digit guys send in supplies too late

dashingdude

Broken In
I am not a subscriber to my favorite magazine but since the past 4 years have never missed an issue that hit the newstands. The June and December edition are always special to me. I am bewildered today is 9th and there is no trace of Digit as of yet. As the excitement mounts to get Digit frustration is creeping in. I am from Chandannagore which is about 30 kms. away from Kolkata. Can someone tell me why this abnormal delay?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Can someone tell if the Ubuntu DVD is bootable live cd, or It can be installed in the system.I'm looking for the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom