[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Siddhartha_t69 said:
Ya i mailed to them. all i got was an automated reply. nothing else. do they have their office here? how are they gonna replace.

..as far as i know.......they do not hv their office here...........
U hv to send ur damaged DVD to the publication house located in Mumabai..................so that they will replace ur DVD with a new one.........

mail them in the other ID...................or contcat Raboo.......or any other admin.....

Where do u live in kTm? and how many damaged DVD u hv?

adi007 said:
it's free pdf fill tools
*pdfill.com/pdf_tools_free.html

thnks buddy.....Just downloading it.......

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone
Anindya said:
3 out of 5 dvds that came with this month are bad. Means the drive is not reading it. Where do i send them?

Sorry for this msg. My dvd drive from Liteon had gone capput. The dvds are alright.:p

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
Ron said:
..as far as i know.......they do not hv their office here...........
U hv to send ur damaged DVD to the publication house located in Mumabai..................so that they will replace ur DVD with a new one.........

mail them in the other ID...................or contcat Raboo.......or any other admin.....

Where do u live in kTm? and how many damaged DVD u hv?
Seems hectic... I 've got 3 damaged discs.
Patan area. You?

sandhu

Right off the assembly line
even my entertainment dvd is not working :( ..... watz the address for sending the damaged dvds for replacement ? ..... do we need to send them by ordinary mail or through courier ?

ashfame

Padawan
i need this december issue...was busy with my xams....anyway of getting it.....its already out of stock at many places

trublu

Ta da !
In the Bazaar section of the "Personal Technology" mag,the price of YES YMP45 is stated as 6499/-, while to the right side of it(under contact address),it is stated as 70k. So,which one's right?:confused:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Damn, I was in kerala and tamil nadu, the last whole month. Couldn't pick up a copy. Have asked the book stall guy to get a copy. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom