[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatBeing said:
If you have problems with the DVDs, write to help at jasubhai dot com for a replacement. Posting on this forum won't get you anything.

I had written to them they are asking to send the faulty dvd,who will bear the extra cost:mad: :mad: :mad: , why cant you just arrange for the replacement.

Rahim

Married!
utsav said:
Any1 wants a PMP for 70,000Rs*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

just open page number 35 in personal tech and see the price of the yes ymp45 mp3 player wrongly stated at 70,000Rs and value for money is 3 out of 5*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif
Ya even i was surprised but if you read the conclusion it mentions Rs 6999/- or something.

adi007

Youngling
got DIGIT yesterday...
All DVD's working fine :D:D:D
I especially liked the UBUNTU DVD
and all pdf's of Digit and Fasttrack...
Last year they had provided the pdf's for 2 years and each pdf had security restrictions..
That means u cannot copy the text ..
But this time no restrictions...:D:D:D
I will use my own software Presenmaker1.0 to read all the text for me :cool:

psinexus

Broken In
Bought the mag yesterday and gave the media a spin...
Mag's content is not at all worth reading.
Games mag has got reviews of upcoming games- better when compared to the other 4 mags.Same old tips on how to organise your media and what to do with your old pc's...Nothing new in the mag.
3movies...hahah..lol..should learn from digit how waste space by cramming in some worthless stuff.Only movie or videos that's different is SCENE-episodes.

GOOD-UBUNTU DVD+UBCD+1gb winpeck+oxygen office+archives

Rating-2.5/5
2-for the dvd contents(0.5 for the mag)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Nice move digit.
Divided the entire mag into small ones..good..nice to hold and read.
It was very colorful..ya nearly all pages where very attractive and colorful.

And the DVD's are also fine...

But what brings all these xp down is ADS...

i was really started to think whether all the buyers guide article were written by be provider...
All the side pages nearly had big ads..may be thats why it was colorful :-D
And nearly half of the news are read and discussed in forum..especially the iphone- the invention of the year news...

Thanks anyway..
My last digit mag in my life...dec 2007

Last edited:

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
hey i got i dvd blank i.e.,ENTERTAINMENT now wt shld i do. Should i go to shopkeeper i.e, who manage stall of mags 'n' news papers at BUS STOP.
or i hv to send the dvd to digit on my own cost. BTW shopkeeper give a digit then i saw it was containg two same dvds i.e.,COMPUTING dvd.it was placed init twice and total dvd were five. now plz tell me wt to do.why digit take care abt this.'n' this is their special issue. tell me how can i get the right dvd.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Ok peeps got my copy today(finally!!),all DVDs working perfectly(digit dvds never fail me).mag contents are pretty good(detailed review after reading).

Thanks fatbeing,asfaq,and raarbo & co.

Rahim

Married!
:mad: :mad: :mad: Thats the only thing i have to say about Dec Mag. Nafaratu in Movies section (Worthless) Movie!!! :mad: Digit is going backwards in GP Rate. Are Digit Bosses listening, Mr Ajwani and co.?

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Dont worry they wont listen.
I became seeing all those movies...only scene was nice.others are crap.
Sorry to say guys, but by dividing the mag yöü have somehow covered the fact that yöü have reduced the no of pages in total..and in the way increased the no of ad..

I know its difficult without ad's but when ad's over take article and also when they are put right next to some exclusive articles like buyers guide,in gaming mag, it just reduces the credibility of your article and makes us think that were these article specifically tailor made to suite the ad's on the side page..

My humble request..
Enough of all the usual stuff guys , get dirty,..we need articles much more deeper,now yöü have got readers who are well versed with computer terms... So now give them what yöü got...post more like next level of computing ,how they work,etc..
If yöü dont yöü are sure to loose your hardcore fans...now is the time.. And please reduce the ad...too much...

Think...for me dec mag was ok only because of the DVD..mag was horrible.nearly everything was known,no new stuff...

Ok sorry if i was harsh...
This is my feedback.
And to your knowledge i decided not to buy your mag...
125Rs is really out of my budget and content are all known..and i have broadband so really waste of money..

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
arey yaar , sabko magazine mil gayi and I am still waiting.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Have all the subscribers got the magazine too? :shock: Am I left to die of nostalgia? I will not tolerate the indignity! :x Team Digit, Prepare for whipping!

src2206

In the zone
naveen_reloaded said:
125Rs is really out of my budget and content are all known..and i have broadband so really waste of money..

December issue made us all lighter by Rs.200 not regular Rs.125 :D

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
I got the Magazine ... but all of the dvd's are not working in my laptop ... My dvd writer is in good condition its reading all the dvds apart from digit dec dvd'd ... same are working in my friend's laptop ..... is any way to get the replacement :((

stonecold8

Broken In
Got this email today from digit

We would like to inform you that the delivery of the copies starts from 14th Dec 2007. Your Copy of Digit will be delivering by Fast Line Courier & Cargo Pvt. Ltd.
You should receive your copy within the next few working days.

:( :(

writealexthomas

Truth prevails
azaad_shri75 said:
I had written to them they are asking to send the faulty dvd,who will bear the extra cost:mad: :mad: :mad: , why cant you just arrange for the replacement.

Same problem for me too. The Ubuntu 7.10 DVD was faulty. It just didn't load !

Ubuntu was the main reason, I purchased the magazine from newsstand. :(

SUKHI99 said:
hey i got i dvd blank i.e.,ENTERTAINMENT now wt shld i do. Should i go to shopkeeper i.e, who manage stall of mags 'n' news papers at BUS STOP.
or i hv to send the dvd to digit on my own cost. BTW shopkeeper give a digit then i saw it was containg two same dvds i.e.,COMPUTING dvd.it was placed init twice and total dvd were five. now plz tell me wt to do.why digit take care abt this.'n' this is their special issue. tell me how can i get the right dvd.

My 200 bucks are wasted !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom