[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
I am afraid....It it is not available there Till now.....then When wil I Get the mag in Nepal..

stonecold8

Broken In
Got this email today ...

We would like to inform you that the delivery of the Digit Dec 2007 issues has been delayed due to Special issue ( Five Magazines with DVD'S worth Rs.200/- ) . The Delivery would begin from 08th Dec 2007 onwards and you would be receiving the same within the working days. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

utsav

damn busy...
i knew,it is not going to reach jhansi(U.P) b4 8th

all special issues get late.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/s10.gif

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I got the issue today morning

The 5 DVDs come with some good software. I liked the Windows 2008 Server and Exchange Server 2007 trials.

The magazines are too slim. Ads are okay with me but the contents are too less. Its just almost the same number of pages as a regular issue. A single book would have been better

Unfortunately there is no Fast Track

The December 2006 issue of Fast Track is missing from the PDF.

utsav

damn busy...
when will i get the mag*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/actions1.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/bsod.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12.gif

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I got the Mag yesterday.It's great guys.
Thank you Digit for such a great issue.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/6.gif
But i miss Fastrack.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Nimish I Am Very Disappointed !! About Magazine Contents !

Well DVD are ok ok and uselsess for me .. coz i hv bsnl broadband .. very helpful for others tough ! lets see !! how things go ..!!

And I thought you guys are really giving 5 Magazines !
But its just one Regular Digit magazine cut into 5 pieces !

Digit Magazine is usually 150 Pages
Now guys they are giving 5 magazines each or approximately 45 Pages
So that's 45*5=225 Pages !

and i thought i am getting atleats 100*5 = 500 Pages of superb content

This is initial comments .. have to read the Magazine now !!
Coz for me magazine is more important then the DVD

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey i liked the mags ... small good editorial and very much cut to the categories not too much of info coz we already get most of it ;) and btw could some 1 tell me the background score used ... i love it

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
damn, I am travelling to kerala and tamil nadu. It would have been sold out from the stands by the time i get back from there in january. I most probably will have to pick it up from chennai.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ilugd said:
damn, I am travelling to kerala and tamil nadu. It would have been sold out from the stands by the time i get back from there in january. I most probably will have to pick it up from chennai.
hehe i will get my copy today.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom