[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
iMav said:
hey i liked the mags ... small good editorial and very much cut to the categories not too much of info coz we already get most of it ;) and btw could some 1 tell me the background score used ... i love it
The song's called Introduction by Andy Blurry. The full album is on the Entertainment DVD

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
pata nahi yahan karnal haryana mein kab available hogi ???*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/106.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/45.gif

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I bought a copy of chip today, the fourth anniversary special
They too are providing 4 DVDs. But the quality of software is not very good as compared to that of Digit except Ubuntu 7.10. But magazine contentwise chip is better.

New

Padawan
I think Pc world has given good content this time..But,not up to the level of digit....

Rockstar11

Technomancer
azaad_shri75 said:
got it yesterday late evening, just glanced through the pages, media has to be checked.

Akash Ganga mein bhi digit aa gayi hai... :( lolz
rajkot mein digit kab aayegi???

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Are!! India Ma Digit available nahi Hai......Then Kathmandu,Nepal AM Digit Kab Available Hoga..........

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
My Entertainment DVD is unreadable *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif

i need a replacement.... fatbeing.. please help me *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/63.gif

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
the news stand waala told me that dont come b4 10th december to buy the mag*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif and said that zyada masala daaloge to yehi hota hai (late hota hai)*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Gigacore said:
My Entertainment DVD is unreadable *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif

i need a replacement.... fatbeing.. please help me *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/63.gif

yes my entertainment dvd is also unredable system gets hanged whenever tried to acces it.

FATBEING please arrange for a replacement.

Rockstar11 said:
Akash Ganga mein bhi digit aa gayi hai... :( lolz
rajkot mein digit kab aayegi???

:D :D :D

whats the use the entertainment dvd is not working, I bought the issue for it as there is no entertainment in Akash Ganga.

what the hell game dvd is full of demos:( :mad: :twisted:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom