Post your latest Purchase

shreymittal

Being Human
Why did you not go for the twinwoofers ??
They come cheaper and are almost as good. Plus they re made by Indians. You should support them :p
Because i have heard so many -ve comments about build quality on service centers

buddy if you check back the twinwoofers flipkart page,you will come to know that it has been cleared of spams and it is rated something around 3 now.no one know where there shop is located or their phone number.so better spend more rather than loosing everything.

Agree with you that's why only i dint bought them

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
buddy if you check back the twinwoofers flipkart page,you will come to know that it has been cleared of spams and it is rated something around 3 now.no one know where there shop is located or their phone number.so better spend more rather than loosing everything.
btw what happened with your GR02???

Bro, check the audio inventory in my signature.
I have used both of them and hence I opined.
Atleast the piece I received was more than satisfactory. At first, it feels like the bass is overpowering the highs. But post some burn-in, the lows went down to quite some extent and now after close to 400 hours of use, I feel the lows are still a bit powerful but but for the price, its a hands down purchase. And it very well compares to the e10.
Probably, the scam seems to have started now as people on FK have given 1 rating due to it being least durable. I think theres been a change in the composition of the wire used.

As I ve always said, u ll never need to RMA your IEMs if u ve taken good care. The only problem arises if u ve got a bad piece out of the box, which u can replace under the 30day return policy from flipkart. So I wouldnt really care where their main store is.

As of now, I smell something fishy. But I assure you, the peice I have is not just good, its exceptional for the price (1.3k). (bought it 4 months back).

The VSonic not yet received. And I seriously dont think the courier guy will be charging me anything. If he does, I shall tell u. Just ask me within a week.

Last edited:

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Got hands on Razer Megalodon elite 7.1 gaming headset. Putting it through various tests now. Will post details review in some days.
For now here some pics.
Place of Purchase - Flipkart.com
Damages - Rs 8999 (though paid only 3k from my pocket, rest through 3 gift cards received)

*assets.razerzone.com/eeimages/products/19/razer-megalodon-gallery-1.png

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-kSLdJLS70rQ/ULnEZkcE4MI/AAAAAAAAEfs/Vz2EUDycZws/s800/Megalodon1.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-oBetgoc2oRo/ULnEbzDnDkI/AAAAAAAAEfs/LOf3JyUojg0/s800/Megalodon2.jpg

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IzHoeN64l28/ULnEblLDF7I/AAAAAAAAEfs/fb5irfJulRU/s800/Megalodon3.jpg

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
ye.. a bit too much.. .but that's the cheapest deal available right now on Megadolon.... its even costlier at other vendors.
And after listening music through this headset and playing games for last 4 hours.... i think "Paisa Vasool" :)

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
ye.. a bit too much.. .but that's the cheapest deal available right now on Megadolon.... its even costlier at other vendors.
And after listening music through this headset and playing games for last 4 hours.... i think "Paisa Vasool" :)

Congrats Mandar !! do post the review of it.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, just visited Vedant Computer, Kolkata, with Sumon Pathak. Was surprised to see AMD Piledriver FX 8350 is already present in their showcase and retailing at 12.58K including taxes. Couldn't resist myself, just purchased it. So I am probably the 1st official owner of PileDriver in Kolkata and possibly in India, not considering people who got it from abroad.
Here goes couple of pics:-
View attachment 7828View attachment 7829View attachment 7830

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^WHYY!! WHY??? do bongs get all the good stuff..btw congos
and we have......
Primeabgb

anyway
@cilus : will mdcomputers deliver to mumbai on CoD?

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Guys, just visited Vedant Computer, Kolkata, with Sumon Pathak. Was surprised to see AMD Piledriver FX 8350 is already present in their showcase and retailing at 12.58K including taxes. Couldn't resist myself, just purchased it. So I am probably the 1st official owner of PileDriver in Kolkata and possibly in India, not considering people who got it from abroad.
Here goes couple of pics:-
View attachment 7828View attachment 7829View attachment 7830

an FX-8350???? I heard somewhere that it's slated to launch late in December. Anyways, congrats. Will be waiting for a review about it's performance. As rightly by CommanderShawnzer, it's available @primeabgb for 12499.

digibrush

digitalpainter
Congrats everyone for their new purchase. :)

Update: from Iball pentablet to Intuos 5 :-D.

Bought Intuos 5 small today from Imagine.

*i.imgur.com/oSYrU.jpg

Post more pic later. :)

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Isn't mentioned anywhere, as it is on Bitfang. Even if it is a pre-order, an FX-8350 is definitely available, Cilus got one locally - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-563.html#post1795160

Top Bottom