Post your latest Purchase

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^open it up.there must be an installation disc and a User manual.;D

If your IEMs are not faulty out of the box, you wont need to do a RMA if you ve taken appropriate measures.

The bass edition is a modification of the pro II version (non-bass as u call it). As the name suggests, it adds to the lack of bass and the icing on the cake is that the lows/bass dont over-power the mids or the highs. Basically,its just everything u can expect under 40$.

Guys I paid exact 36$ including tax and shipping. No customs to be paid by me as its lendmeurears whos shipping the product across the borders. They ve probably included the customs in the 36$ itself.

Did you asked them to devalue the product?

singh_dd93

Journeyman
At last my Rig is ready
FX 8120 (bought locally) 9.5k
GA970A-DS3 ( bought from flipkart) 5.2k
Gigabyte RADEON HD 7850 2GB GV-R785OC-2GD (bought from flipkart) 12.7k
G Skill RipjawsX 1600 8GB 2*4GB (bought from primeABGB) 2.75k
Corsair CX600V2 (bought from primeABGB) 3.85k
Waiting for Corsair Carbide 400R to arrive. I have ordered it locally for 5k

sukesh1090

Adam young
@CommanderShawnzer,
go to tplinklogin.net in your browser.username and password is "admin" (without quotes).there go to quick setup and add the details like broadband username and password.you may need some details for which you may have to use google through your mobile or something.

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@CommanderShawnzer. I got the w8961nd last month. :D Just put in the disc and there is a setup which automatically configures the modem. CHeck Tenida's review of the w8961nd in the reviews section. :)
Its basically the same modem. Just has an extra antenna.

@CommanderShawnzer. I got the w8961nd last month. :D Just put in the disc and there is a setup which automatically configures the modem. CHeck Tenida's review of the w8961nd in the reviews section. :)
Its basically the same modem. Just has an extra antenna.

mastervk

In the zone
Bought Tamron 17 50 Non VC canon mount , Brainwavz R1 dual dynamic earphones,viceroy mens chronograph watch,x mini II capsule speaker,audio technica ATHM50S headphones, and 100 verbatim DVD last week...

Received Tamron lens only.Will get rest of the stuff in 2nd week of Dec 2012.Will post pics then.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Bought the following from ebay
1.Glowing LED Color Mood Changing Digital Alarm Clock(Rs 249)
2. Magnifying glass kids light illuminated glasses(Rs 149)
*www.ebay.in/itm/320975176700?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
*www.ebay.in/itm/370690641936?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

bubusam13

Human
Ordered Bitfenix Merc Alpha from Flopkart=Rs2970
4GB DDR3 RAM and HD5670 1GB DDR5 (HD6670 is better I know but I can sacrifice 2-3 frames to save some hard earned cash)
and 5 capacitors for Rs 750

Repaired my monitor, changes 5 capacitors, shopkeeper charged me Rs 750 :(

bubusam13

Human
^^ :( That's why I always repair my electronics myself. This time my soldering iron was not working and somebody stole my multimeter. So gave my LCD monitor for repair and they charged Rs 750 for 5 caps.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ same here, till the time, it's beyond my repairing capacity, or the item is in warranty. Saves a lot of money. Did you try checking out the (damaged ?) caps?

bubusam13

Human
^ ^ Yes, I checked them out. I even found out on internet that thats the common problem with Acer monitor inverter circuit board, those 5 caps.
Somebody know where I can buy soldering iron? Being lazy to go to shop, I ordered one from eBay and found it to be even inferior to Chinese ones.

Top Bottom