Post your latest Purchase

bubusam13

Human
^^ Rs 4.7k
Its a funny deal. I actually ordered a used one from eBay coz I am a casual gamer. Guy called me today and said he sold that one and if I want a new one for 0.7k extra. I transferred money and got a new one :D

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
bought ipod touch 4G 8GB @ 9.5k

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG448.jpg

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG438.jpg

*i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/hgps/IMG445.jpgView attachment 7784

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys need a small info I ordered Pen drive from infibeam accidentally with COD. Is there anyway I can cancel this. I tried contacting them and they said since its shipped nothing can be done. This is the first time I have ordered on COD. Not sure what the courier guy does if we refuse to pay the money will he take the order back.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Guys need a small info I ordered Pen drive from infibeam accidentally with COD. Is there anyway I can cancel this. I tried contacting them and they said since its shipped nothing can be done. This is the first time I have ordered on COD. Not sure what the courier guy does if we refuse to pay the money will he take the order back.

Unethical solution: Don't open the door.

sukesh1090

Adam young
Why did you not go for the twinwoofers ??
They come cheaper and are almost as good. Plus they re made by Indians. You should support them :p

buddy if you check back the twinwoofers flipkart page,you will come to know that it has been cleared of spams and it is rated something around 3 now.no one know where there shop is located or their phone number.so better spend more rather than loosing everything.
btw what happened with your GR02???

singh_dd93

Journeyman
I too had ordered the RAM from infibeam and then found it cheaper at prime ABGB so i just refused to accept the shipment when it arrived and they took it back.

Top Bottom