Post your latest Purchase

Cilus

laborare est orare
^WHYY!! WHY??? do bongs get all the good stuff..btw congos
and we have......
Primeabgb

anyway
@cilus : will mdcomputers deliver to mumbai on CoD?
Neither Vedant, nor M.D. Computer, provide COD option, even inside Kolkata. But they are very reputed shops here and you can trust them to ship at your locality after the payment. GamerAnand has bought most of the components of his 130K rig from Vedant by talking to them over phone. If you wanna buy from them, let us know..will help to for a good deal.

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Guys, just visited Vedant Computer, Kolkata, with Sumon Pathak. Was surprised to see AMD Piledriver FX 8350 is already present in their showcase and retailing at 12.58K including taxes. Couldn't resist myself, just purchased it. So I am probably the 1st official owner of PileDriver in Kolkata and possibly in India, not considering people who got it from abroad.
Here goes couple of pics:-
View attachment 7828View attachment 7829View attachment 7830
Were other Piledrivers(FX 8320,FX 6300) available
congo man price is pretty good

d3p

PowerHouse
Lot of Games.....

Purchased Crysis 2 Limited Edition [New & Sealed] from [E]'s Member for 900.00

Through Flipkart

*i.imgur.com/KVA0d.png

*i.imgur.com/URkIR.png

rock2702

Padawan
Lot of Games.....

Purchased Crysis 2 Limited Edition [New & Sealed] from [E]'s Member for 900.00

Through Flipkart

*i.imgur.com/KVA0d.png

*i.imgur.com/URkIR.png

Congrats.I too ordered far cry 3 lost expedition from flipkart yesterday,but the delievery date has been shifted from 6 dec to 12 dec due to shortage.I got an email from flipkart telling me the same.Did u get an email too?

d3p

PowerHouse
finally someone who does not pirate games

Lmao..who don't. But when they are affordable, why to Pie-Rate ??

@d3p, Happy gaming.:-D

Thanks dude, few more on the wishlist. Still to place an order.

Congrats.I too ordered far cry 3 lost expedition from flipkart yesterday,but the delievery date has been shifted from 6 dec to 12 dec due to shortage.I got an email from flipkart telling me the same.Did u get an email too?

Thanks Rock2702. I haven't got any mails from Flipkart w.r.t the delivery date change. If it is applicable for you, then surely might be for me too. Lets keep the fingers crossed.

Update :

*i.imgur.com/yYBCd.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom