Post Your GNU/Linux Desktop here

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
*img475.imageshack.us/img475/2231/deskyvl3.th.png
WM: Fluxbox
Style: Emerge
Wallpaper: Nitro sources(got it somewhere from gentoo forum)

mehulved

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/1552/asbh3.th.jpg
Afterstep, haven't seen one of these around here. If someone can help me find a nice couple of themes for Afterstep, it'd be great.

eddie

El mooooo
Recently while converting to Gentoo 64bit I used Afterstep for sometime and I must say I found it way more usable then Fluxbox. Nice colour combination you got there :)

mehulved

Well it's messed up for the time being when i tried installing a new theme. Hope reinstalling it restores everything. Yeah it's really nice and with the pager on it's so much better organised. It has some nice configuration options too but i am not so good there. People better at it can do a lot. I saw some screenies they were really nice.

mediator

Technomancer
^Do some makeover bro! :D
Visit *ubuntuforums.org/gallery and copy some ideas!

Neways, here's my FC5's new look!

*img468.imageshack.us/img468/4192/screenshot13hy5.th.png

Last edited:

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Good work anantkhaitan.
Here is mine Desktop picture .KDE,FEDORA 6,Icon Package "Futuresoft",Theme Manager "Kore".
*img220.imageshack.us/img220/5138/wallpaper6ig0.th.jpg
Click on 4 large Resolution

:grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
here is mine Fiesty Fawn at 1280x1024:-D

*img178.imagevenue.com/loc556/th_59517_h3ll_122_556lo.jpg

much better than *ista and with 100x performance.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
^^^Shhhh.....don't say that 'V' thing in here or u'll face the wrath of the army of 'V's fanboys.

@Vish : *thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=384302&postcount=235

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
mediator said:
^^^Shhhh.....don't say that 'V' thing in here or u'll face the wrath of the army of 'V's fanboys.
Hey am not waging wars, thats the fact, i hav tried *ista bfore and thought that those nice transperency effects actually worth praising but when i installed Ubuntu 7.04 and lo my default desktop res was already set to 1280x1024:D without the need of any video drivers.

And yeah Beryl + other effects are way better than *ista (is it better spelled that way) and considering the performance i am ovewhelmed. Now am not paranoid abt virus attacks (though i never had any major virus attack for past 2years in windows).

eddie

El mooooo
Dirty:
*img87.imageshack.us/img87/115/snapshot7ny1.th.png

Clean:
*img222.imageshack.us/img222/5651/snapshot6zp9.th.png

Top Bottom