**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

reddevil2

Broken In
i am facing a problem friends....n cant find whts the problem is....

i recently got mtnl connection ..849nu plan....it was working finr for 2-3 days then problem started...

when i switch on d power for router....the lan light blinks for some time and then off....and adsl start connecting along with pppoe light....both connects but lan is not connected so cant connect to net.....i thought problem is with router to lancard wire...so i replaced tht wire but problem is persistant

so i connected with usb cable...it was working perfectly for 2-3 days but now problem is usb connectivity doesnt last for long time....some times in 10-15 mins connection is hanged...router is on n all light are on but connection is hanged ...i hav 2 restart router for net....

so wats the problem here ?...is router faulty ?? i bought ADSL glb 502t...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
reddevil2 said:
i am facing a problem friends....n cant find whts the problem is....

i recently got mtnl connection ..849nu plan....it was working finr for 2-3 days then problem started...

when i switch on d power for router....the lan light blinks for some time and then off....and adsl start connecting along with pppoe light....both connects but lan is not connected so cant connect to net.....i thought problem is with router to lancard wire...so i replaced tht wire but problem is persistant

so i connected with usb cable...it was working perfectly for 2-3 days but now problem is usb connectivity doesnt last for long time....some times in 10-15 mins connection is hanged...router is on n all light are on but connection is hanged ...i hav 2 restart router for net....

so wats the problem here ?...is router faulty ?? i bought ADSL glb 502t...
The LAN port of ADSL modem is faulty.

regarding frequent disconnection of USB:
It is common problem of USB connectivity .Thats why all ISP avoid USB connectivity. Actually USB interface is only for troubleshooting.

So,get your modem replaced...and use LAN interface to connect to internet.

napster007

Padawan
THIS TIME MTNL HAS GONE TOO FAR................. read this

On 1 october i recieved a call from mtnl regarding my usage. i had 749_nu plan till 30 of september and then i changed to 256_ul. so this lady form mutnl says that i had use 3.2 gb bandwith in the day and 1.1 gb of bandwith in the night. i was SHOCKED!!!! i had checked my balance on 29th of sep where i still had about 100 mb left. i checked my mtnl account and to my horror it showed the same. but i was pretty sure that i had not used that much of bandwith and moreover it showed that i had used about 4.5gb total whereas i reallly had downloaded about 8gb(in the night).

so now i checked my bandwith usage of everyday from 1st sep to 30sep. guess what.....the total showed 8gb which was accurate. so i called them up and gave them a big stick in their @rse. i hope now they send me the accurate bill.

On 1 october i recieved a call from mtnl regarding my usage. i had 749_nu plan till 30 of september and then i changed to 256_ul. so this lady form mutnl says that i had use 3.2 gb bandwith in the day and 1.1 gb of bandwith in the night. i was SHOCKED!!!! i had checked my balance on 29th of sep where i still had about 100 mb left. i checked my mtnl account and to my horror it showed the same. but i was pretty sure that i had not used that much of bandwith and moreover it showed that i had used about 4.5gb total whereas i reallly had downloaded about 8gb(in the night).

so now i checked my bandwith usage of everyday from 1st sep to 30sep. guess what.....the total showed 8gb which was accurate. so i called them up and gave them a big stick in their @rse. i hope now they send me the accurate bill.

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
napster007 said:

grrrrrr these mtnl guys :mad:

napster007

Padawan
well its high time someone dropped one atom bomb on one of the mtnl head quaters. maybe then we'll get good speeds!!!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Third Eye said:
When will we get 2mbps speed on a MTNL 256kbps unlimited connection? :D
In fact they did announce 2mbps unlimited connection on their website(interestingly at the same monthly rental as 256kbps i.e.949/pm) but they removed it after a few days.So keep your fingers crossed its gonna be released very soon.I thought they will announce it on 2nd October but they dint so I guess they will start it by November or December.

@ napster-jitna mil raha hai us se bhi haat dhulwaoge.
atom bomb!!
@ thirdeye-maybe from jan 2008.
i got 2mbps on my 256kbps UL conn for 15 days.
then it was changed to normal.
now am using the 749 NU plan and it is a real hassle to set up sheduled task for DL to start and then set the disconnect time.
TATA give a gud NU plan 9-9 but i think they have discontinued that plan for some 10 days due to huge bills.
At last Mtnl with UPTO 2mbps NU plan comes out to be the best.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
In fact they did announce 2mbps unlimited connection on their website(interestingly at the same monthly rental as 256kbps i.e.949/pm) but they removed it after a few days.So keep your fingers crossed its gonna be released very soon.I thought they will announce it on 2nd October but they dint so I guess they will start it by November or December.
Keep dreaming.:p

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Arre nahi bhai they removed it because they were unable to cope up with the now very famous 2mbps NU plans.They will announce 2mbps unlimited connection very soon and 5-10mbps(limited) next year(I am sure about Delhi).

5-10 Mbps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
bhai MTNL ke paas itna bandwith kahaan se aa gaya?
2 mbps to pura dete nahi,10mbps denge.
4 Mbps to expect kar sakte hai.
6mbps MAX.