**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
this is wat im talking bout guys....at first the site was showing MB's left 1800+ and they charged me on my 1250 mb's .....i know that the 749 plan only provides us 1250 mb's free...but for the first 3 days of the mnth my plan wasnt changed and the site showed 949ul.....so i was using like that.....

edited the pic...
*img164.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=41997_mtnl_122_924lo.JPG*img128.imagevenue.com/loc45/th_85605_mtnl_122_45lo.JPG

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
prateek_san said:
this is wat im talking bout guys....at first the site was showing MB's left 1800+ and they charged me on my 1250 mb's .....i know that the 749 plan only provides us 1250 mb's free...but for the first 3 days of the mnth my plan wasnt changed and the site showed 949ul.....so i was using like that.....

*img164.imagevenue.com/loc924/th_41997_mtnl_122_924lo.JPG
hmm yaar mera toh total 2300 mb kuch hai it means 1000 jyada aayega :shock:

ashwin007

Right off the assembly line
santu_29 said:
i am not able to access hotmail, msn, microsoft, download.com, blogger.com, techrepublic.com and a few other sited. i am able to access them via a proxy but not directly. whats the problem. i have formatted my system 2 times tried without the firewall but no use? PLEASE HELP anyone.....

fw- zonealarm
av- kaspersky

I am also hvin de same problem:mad: pls sum1 help me!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^by november or december for sure.Not sure about the rent they can increase it a bit(say 999 or 1049).

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^by november or december for sure.Not sure about the rent they can increase it a bit(say 999 or 1049).
No 999 se 1001 kar denge :lol:
And dont expect that it will happen in mumbai.Becoz commonwealth will be in Delhi.Chalo kuch toh fyada hoga.:D

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^ yeah, thats gud. Commonwealth har 4 saal dilli mein hi hona chhahiye

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
gaurav_indian said:
No 999 se 1001 kar denge :lol:
And dont expect that it will happen in mumbai.Becoz commonwealth will be in Delhi.Chalo kuch toh fyada hoga.:D
hain bhai commonwealth games tak jitne maze lootne hai loot lo.Yar seriously I am ready to pay 1100 for 2mbps ul connectio(provided I get 2mbps).

Mumbai walon ke pas bahut paisa hai yaar let them pay more.COmmonwealth to delhi mein honge.:p.
Delhi Rocks!!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
hain bhai commonwealth games tak jitne maze lootne hai loot lo.Yar seriously I am ready to pay 1100 for 2mbps ul connectio(provided I get 2mbps).

Mumbai walon ke pas bahut paisa hai yaar let them pay more.COmmonwealth to delhi mein honge.:p.
Delhi Rocks!!!
Yaar govt se baat karo commonwealth ke baad chotey motey olympics bhi karwa de Delhi mein.:D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
yarr daundna kudna start karde dono chalenge olympics mein...phir kahin bhi hoon kya farak padta hai?huh what say?

lijo47

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys. i am new to this forum and have read some of the post but i could not come up with a definite answer.

First of all i live in delhi, and i was very pleased with airtel but since they have stopped doubling speed in the night i thought its best i look at other options.i am currently using 128 kbps unlimited at 699Rs excluding tax.Now since they have stopped doubling speed in the night, the speed i am getting is unsatisfactory(about 11-13kB/s for downloads).Now i have 2 options one either i upgrade my current plan to 256kbps at 999Rs or i move to diffrent company and new plans.

If taken the 2nd option mtnl tarrifs look very intresting but i have my doubts and i want u guys to clear it.So i call the mtnl helpline and i ask them for unlimited plans so they specify

a) Plan 949-

Ok this cost the same as airtel (including 50 for modem rent).The speed is also the same abt 256kbps, but there are places where i have read telling me the speed goes upto 2Mbps, some one please clear this for me , the mtnl helpline told me it is stricktly upto 256kbps(every time of the day).Anyone using this plan can u tell how r the speed on an average what do u get .

b)Plan 749 NU-

This plan is very intresting.OK my purpose for using the net is mainly for torrent downloads and a liitle bit surfing the net in the day. So they tell me there is a limit in morning(1.3gb for the whole month) and tottaly unlimited in the night. The main attraction i got was the speed is upto 2Mbps any time of the day(wow:D is it true).I know we wont get exactly 2Mbps but anyone using this plan can u tell me what on average do u get.

OK even if i like any of this plan ther is still a problem.See airtel just gave me independent connection without any router or firewall and i was happy with that because it did not block any ports and gave me gud speed for torrent downloads(i.e how much my plan specified) ok i am not a novice at torrent downloading i know how good speed r got and when good speeds r not got. My main concern was that mtnl will be providing a router.Now if they provide a router wont it block ports and if they block ports then the speed of the torrent download could possiblly be low.
Anyone using torrents please tell me what do u guys do.

One last thing i already have a mtnl line should i take thy broadband on that line or is it better that i get whole new connection so there wont be much interfernce , i will keep that line only for only internet.How is the relaiblity in mtnl airtel had very very few diconnections.

Sorry for the lengthy post but any help would be appreciatted