**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Me too.but keep your fingers crossed.

BTW class 12th su*ks big time,just too much pressure and also your last year in school.You will miss these days like me.College life is not as good as it is projected.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
xbonez said:
i'm in XII right now. i'll definitely ring them up tomorrow. i've even informed my classmate napster007. he too is gonna get his mobile :)). i hope it works as well as it worked for gaurav
lol this has not only worked for me but also for couple of guys at broadbandforum.

santu_29

Journeyman
oye gaurav 7722/33 numbers change ho gaye kya?
presently getting>
*www.speedtest.net/result/183861720.png
why the upload speeds are so low.. earlier i was on 256 unlimited and the upload speed used to be around 210 now it never crosses 155 :(

xbonez

NP : Crysis
damn! i rang up all the three nos. u gave gaurav, at least ten times each. only once i got a response. some gal picked up but she insisted that she can't do anything and told me to ring up 1504 only. i told her i've lodged a no. of complaints but she didn't do anything. :mad: what do i do??

Thats' it. life stops for me here. I just saw my dream go up in smoke right before my eyes, and i could do nothing, absolutely nothing. :(
I contacted my tele exchange area manager on his mobile. As soon as he heard my add., he told me my area is incapable of getting 2mbps. I told him i'm just getting 210-240kbps, toh he was surprised i'm even getting that much. lol I wonder what problem God has with me. Couldn't he grant me the little joy of enjoying a 2mbps connection??

Last edited:

santu_29

Journeyman
xbonez said:
damn! i rang up all the three nos. u gave gaurav, at least ten times each. only once i got a response. some gal picked up but she insisted that she can't do anything and told me to ring up 1504 only. i told her i've lodged a no. of complaints but she didn't do anything. :mad: what do i do??

Thats' it. life stops for me here. I just saw my dream go up in smoke right before my eyes, and i could do nothing, absolutely nothing. :(
I contacted my tele exchange area manager on his mobile. As soon as he heard my add., he told me my area is incapable of getting 2mbps. I told him i'm just getting 210-240kbps, toh he was surprised i'm even getting that much. lol I wonder what problem God has with me. Couldn't he grant me the little joy of enjoying a 2mbps connection??
where do you stay? send a mail to deadsl@bol.net.in (do write your phone no.m ca no. and plan name), best of lick.. i also got my speed upgraded only after i spoke to the executive director

xbonez

dude, they say my area, Shankar Vihar doesn't have the infrastucture to handle 2 mbps... i'm gonna check around a bit. if its true, i'm gonna strangle myself with the LAN cable and in my suicide note, say that MTNL is responsible for this. put those motherf*ckers behind bars

(notice the astriks in abuses have been getting lesser and lesser over the last few days)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
shahforyou said:
how can we initialize the connection in mtnl?
you cant start connection yourself..till your line is not UP from MTNL side..and also you cant start internet without your username and password.

your username and password will be given to you by MTNL.

S

shahforyou

techno_funky said:
Due to member request's, I am starting this topic.

Use this thread to post all your MTNL Triband related questions. Use it to get your MTNL Triband related queries and general topics like how can I know the transfers of my connection and more!
Use it to get all your answers!!

Threads on MTNL Triband started after this sticky has been posted will be merged into this one.

**The above Edited version of grudgy's dataone thread :D**

ya it has got very good features

it is about 2mbps

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
The bullsh!t they are saying about infrastructure is all crap.
The no. gaurav gave us are not picked up by anyone
a somewhat intelligent guy at 1504 told me that there are millions of complaints regarding that 749 plan and they are doing nothing about it(even he didn't know why)
Bottomline We are still stuck at 256kbps I don't know for how many more days.

xbonez

i rang up GM today, he said kal tak ho jaayega.
Area Manager says kuch din mein ho jaayega
Also sent e-mail to 3 diff add. lets see if anything happens

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
The bullsh!t they are saying about infrastructure is all crap.
The no. gaurav gave us are not picked up by anyone
a somewhat intelligent guy at 1504 told me that there are millions of complaints regarding that 749 plan and they are doing nothing about it(even he didn't know why)
Bottomline We are still stuck at 256kbps I don't know for how many more days.
abey sabko ek hi time call karna tha.:mad:Becoz saare wahin pe call kar rahe hai.My friend called them in the morning and his speed has increased.But they were shocked becoz there were so many calls on that number.

Sorry guys if those numbers didnt work.:sad: But we have got our speeds changed through those numbers.

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
hey guys I am on Tri_Bphone 500 and as I said all plans are being upgraded to 2mbps, my speeds has been upgraded to 2mbps....
I just tested my speed and I am getting 1.7-1.8 mbps...
Hope that your speed will also be upgraded...

napster007

Padawan
yeeeeeeeeeeppppeeeee!! alas my speeds have finally got upgraded. all u havr to do is find which area exchange u come under and see the respective area manager's ph. no from here *delhi.mtnl.net.in/gm_dgm.htm . call him up and raid him. don't br too harsh. these guys are are in a high rank so they will be friendly. i called my area manager and my speeds got upgraded within 1 day. best of luck!!!

Top Bottom