**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i had the 590NU plan for a couple of months and never faced any down time from their part. no disconnection, no request timed outs. their broadband service is gud, their customer care service sucks

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Frequent disconnections...

Iam facing frequent disconnections today , Iam on 590_NU plan and disconnection is in night ..and from delhi tooo

any one facing this problem...pls help if have some solution
Are you using USB for connecting your modem??

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^^moniter your modem whenever you face disconnection.Does the link light of modem also restart while disconnection???

napster007

Padawan
THATS IS MAN I"VE HAD ENOUGH. THOSE MOTHER *****RS ARE STILL NOT GIVING ME 2MBPS.ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK. I"M GOING TO THEIR OFFICE AND GOING TO KICK THEIR BALLS.

I THINK WE CAN GO TO CUSTOMER COURT. CANT WE?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
napster007 said:
ya 21 is ok. but you should be getting 24-25 on torrent clients. and above 26 on normal downloads

who else has thier plan upgraded and getting 2mbps???

guys 21 is insane...i get min..30 on my torrent client...and it sometimes goes upto 34....normal download through IDM gives 32 constant..:mrgreen:...
my plan is 256kBps unlimited....i used to get 1.9 mbps when my plan was limited wala :-D

xbonez

guys, whats the latest on upgradation of speeds?? i rang them up todday, the guy started telling me settings to put in TCP/IP - the same the devil had posted. none of it works?? damn those a&&es for eternity

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
xbonez said:
guys, whats the latest on upgradation of speeds?? i rang them up todday, the guy started telling me settings to put in TCP/IP - the same the devil had posted. none of it works?? damn those a&&es for eternity
Wait for monday now.:sad:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
xbonez said:

Told you guys.But please keep these settings as these are absolutely needed.You are not getting 2mbps inspite of applying these settings because your speeds are capped from the exchange.

xbonez

say, just in case the entire month goes by and we're still on 256kbps, do we still have to pay 749?? :mad: i guess the ans is yes

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Don't you guys remember during the starting of the year when they had promised 2mbps for evry1 then also they had taken 2 weeks or so before upgrading the speed...
Seems like history repeats itself!

xbonez

if it comes even by 15th, its alright. anything after that is pure sh1t from there sode. how can they even charge us for 2mbps if the b@st@rds don't give it to us

Top Bottom