** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

praka123

left this forum longback
solution for slow speed(DNS problem ) and cannot access some sites is here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89976

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
getting speed download 1739Kbps ,upload 201Kbps and ping 237 and in gg server getting lag due high latency after my port change but in morning i check my data usage it shows 4.4GB to 5.0GB download i can't play game on line bsnl eng r big noob:x

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
using open dns, intel website takes ages to open & *downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx this doesnbt open at all :( :x

thanks for the dns, trying.

crazyforever

Broken In
i want to use my friends BSNL connection when he's not using it

i read it b4 that it requires BINDING - sumthin lik that

can nybody tell watz this binding stuff is and how to un-bind one's connection ? - is it user-defined ????

Indranil92001

Journeyman
can nybody tell watz this binding stuff is and how to un-bind one's connection ? - is it user-defined ????
Every Broadband user of BSNL's ADSL have a port and this port have an unic number like your Lan Card have MAC address and this number is deferent from other LAN Card. When your account is created and when you first time log in to your account vie your ADSL the port address is set automatically in your account policy. If any other user from other port address try to access to your account then he or she cant log in to your account untile your port address is match with them. This is call port binding.

You can ask your BSNL operator for this but I dont know they will do it or not.

araku

Right off the assembly line
*www.speedtest.net/result/285088086.png

this is my result . . .

but my utorrent hardly gives any speed . . port is not forwarded either . . :mad:

maddy_in65

Journeyman
From the last week i am facing frequent disconnection and sync lost at that moment, however i am able to to get connection back immediately. But due to frequent disconnection it was very irritating me.:mad: Is there any problem with BSNL now?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^welcome to the club:))

problem on bsnl's side

my bsnl connction starts to disconnect (like yours) at 8am-9am, ~1pm to 5pm then sometimes at night.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
My phone was dead from past 24hrs, and therefore Broadband service also.
no one from BSNL followed up my complaint:|

I decided to take matter in my own hands.So i checked the line from phone to pole.
the wire was broken near the pole. i had to climb the pole to fix the broken wire.

now its fixed:D

y2j826

Journeyman
My phone was dead from past 24hrs, and therefore Broadband service also.
no one from BSNL followed up my complaint:|

I decided to take matter in my own hands.So i checked the line from phone to pole.
the wire was broken near the pole. i had to climb the pole to fix the broken wire.

now its fixed:D

good, it proves that you dont need lineman . . .

Top Bottom