** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

neelu09

Broken In
is there any way i can apply to change me plan online.........cause first i had home 500c plan(i applied for home 500 but don't know why got this one)......then i went on vacations for a week and when i returned i found that my plan has been changed to 750UL!!!!! But i didn't apply for it.......luckily i had already passed the allowed download limit and the charges were going to exceed 250 rs but now i will have to pay only 750.....but the speed is really low....so is there any online website where i can apply for plan change or i will have to go the bsnl office.....

n2vz

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

I have a single problem that the DSL Modem I have doesn't provide with a stable ADSL connection. The DSL LED hardly ever stays for more than just a minute. And the Internet LED hardly stays stable with/without any usage. There are most frequent disconnections.

Please help.

Thanks.

PS. For instance - for making this post I got past through four disconnections. For each webpage that I change, there is one disconnection.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Try changing your ADSL modulation.......For me G.DMT seems to be stable......

You can change it in your router preferences....

Or may be you're experiencing disconnections due to bad connection line.....

Indranil92001

Journeyman
NIB-I user 59.*.*.* can access other ID from his ADSL ( Not all possible ) but what about the NIB-2 New user 117.*.*.*
is there any chance to get access other ID from another modem. I mean Not all but some ID.

noob please dont reply, need reply from expert :)

n2vz

Right off the assembly line
I wouldn't think this is due to bad connection line, since if this would be the case, it would have to be bad throughout.
There are few times when the connection works just perfect, with perfect speed. Rarely.

Dataone people are providing the worst services. Every person I call, they direct me to a new telephone number. The Person in charge of our area just requests me to check the telephone line connection, doesn't send a person to come and check the problem with splitter/DSL.

I will rather try to change the config. That is to be done at 192.168.1.1, right?

This time too, I just couldnt't reply to this the last two days due to disconnections.

shantanu

Technomancer
i just bought the data card (USB ) from BSNL.. and it is not downloading anything... the sites open real quick, but the downloading is varying.. i mean 55kbps to 0kb and 5 6 anything...

what should i do... ?

pratik03

Journeyman
What is default password for portal id

i have only portal id & no password

i want to check total usage, my ip starts from 117.x.x.x

Is specifying IP in the Network Connection improves performance n speed....or just obtain IP automatically wud do d job ???

Rahim

Married!
Well i applied for change of Plan from 750UL to 1350UL on 14th May and they confirmed (called me) it on 27th May, but still the plan hasnt changed :(
These guys cant to anything on time.

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
^^
I m facing the same problem.. I applied on 1st may.. they took so long and finally told me tht due to billing problems they wll b changing it on 1st June.
Now its 2nd june n whenever i go thy say KAL HO JAYGA! but these bloody fu**rs dont just do anything!

Man I am sick of it.. My estimated bill of May is 1000+. No other ISP in my city apart from BSNL! :(

Rahim

Married!
^^One thing is sure BSNL has thought me the essence of Patience :D
"Sanar ka fal meetha hota hai" doesnt sound so good in this situation.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah indeed me too have understood he essence of patience.
BSNL ftw.
Now I dont even much care abt if there is a cut, but yeah if its during exams then its not fair.

Top Bottom