** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

plank123

Right off the assembly line
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Can you'll please tell me whether you'll had paid Installation charges of Rs 250 and Registration Charges of Rs 100? Also how many days did it take (approx) to get the user-name and password since the day when you applied for DataOne connection?

Thanx in advance.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

They called me in 1 week after I applied. Now they said they will call me today to give usename and pass but didn't call. Waiting for monday.

Babbage

Broken In

I installed "Magitime" to keep track of my data transfer during my browsing hours. Each time I browse the net for abou 30 mins and then disconnect, I find that about 10Mb of bandwidth has been used, although most of my time is spent reading mails and visiting forums!! :( What could be the problem??

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Babbage said:
I installed "Magitime" to keep track of my data transfer during my browsing hours. Each time I browse the net for abou 30 mins and then disconnect, I find that about 10Mb of bandwidth has been used, although most of my time is spent reading mails and visiting forums!! :( What could be the problem??
its normal dude!
Can you'll please tell me whether you'll had paid Installation charges of Rs 250 and Registration Charges of Rs 100? Also how many days did it take (approx) to get the user-name and password since the day when you applied for DataOne connection?

Thanx in advance.
i nether paid any installtion charge or registration free. also i got a call from bsnl officer(my known person:D) that we are giving BB for free. then i said yes next morning bb installed and in afternoon got userid & pass. well pretty good service but only when if u know someone.:p

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

Babbage said:

well mayn ... its the SAME with all USERs :) me toooo

plank123 said:

Thanx in advance.

for me .... also ... 1 BRO said me tht they r givin BB for free trail for 2 months ... so .. i gto tht time .. but it TOOK bout 15days .. for me as BOARD exam was near ... so MY BRo delayed tht ..... :|

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Babbage said:
Eh? Whats wrong with that? I get about 100 MB downloaded per hour of surfing.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid

hey guys, I have been using BSNL dataone 500 home plan since March 2006 , but have still not received any Bill , neither in phone bill nor separately.
Am i really lucky and shuld remain quiet or should I contact my exchange to avoid future troubles????
Please reply....

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

~Phenom~ said:
hey guys, I have been using BSNL dataone 500 home plan since March 2006 , but have still not received any Bill , neither in phone bill nor separately.
Am i really lucky and shuld remain quiet or should I contact my exchange to avoid future troubles????
Please reply....

Be ready for a hefty bill, erroneous of otherwise. I am speaking from experience. They are a bunch of jokers.

tinku dhar

In the zone

~Phenom~ said:
Please reply....

buddy don't be happy .... ,

i too have the same opinion once ... but now i know .......................

SO better CONTACT or START Calculating .. ur USAGE :) and also let US know :)

uttoransen

Broken In
Rs 500 plan, got a bill of 1400

that's right, 1400, but then 1024 mb was deducted from that, after i told them, and it was then arround 400, and that too on 1.2 per unit, it was not much, thanks to bsnl, now am on 900 and it's not going to give me any more big bills for sure. as i have got it confermed.

tinku dhar

In the zone
Re: Rs 500 plan, got a bill of 1400

uttoransen said:
that's right, 1400, but then 1024 mb was deducted from that, after i told them, and it was then arround 400, and that too on 1.2 per unit, it was not much, thanks to bsnl, now am on 900 and it's not going to give me any more big bills for sure. as i have got it confermed.

well mate .. ,

r u sure 900 unlimited ... if used can be DOWNLOADED and UPLOADED UNLIMITEDly ???????????????????????????

i want to confirm 1st .... and the BILl of BB gonna come only Rs900

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Please refer to a previous post of mine a few days ago regarding the same matter.

I received a bill of Rs.17415 for July 2006. This…in spite of applying for cancellation of the bill with the AOTR (Accounts officer, North). They have included the night usage as billable usage over my limit of 1024MB. The AOTR assured me when I met him and explained him the details that the bill would be cancelled. I met him last Saturday, 26th august.

What should I do? It is impossible to continue like this every month when they make errors. And Airtel BB is not available in my area. And Tata Indicom, Reliance, etc have the worst tariff plans.

Please reply fast as the due date is 8th sept. Repeated complaints to appropriate authorities have had no effect.

tinku dhar

In the zone

digitized said:
Please refer to a previous post of mine a few days ago regarding the same matter.

I received a bill of Rs.17415 for July 2006. This…in spite of applying for cancellation of the bill with the AOTR (Accounts officer, North). They have included the night usage as billable usage over my limit of 1024MB. The AOTR assured me when I met him and explained him the details that the bill would be cancelled. I met him last Saturday, 26th august.

What should I do? It is impossible to continue like this every month when they make errors. And Airtel BB is not available in my area. And Tata Indicom, Reliance, etc have the worst tariff plans.

Please reply fast as the due date is 8th sept. Repeated complaints to appropriate authorities have had no effect.

buddy ... nothing to do for now .... :)

ITS INDIA .... u got to wait a bit for BB to settle ... and become more cheap :|

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

Yayyyyy. I got dataone home ul 900 today. Here ppl were saying it won't run without direct phone line frm pole but it did. Yes it is running and I m getting 28-30 KBps download speed and no dis-connections.:))

tinku dhar

In the zone

Chirag said:
Yayyyyy. I got dataone home ul 900 today. Here ppl were saying it won't run without direct phone line frm pole but it did. Yes it is running and I m getting 28-30 KBps download speed and no dis-connections.:))

buddy ... ,

can ya telle me .. whether it gonna BILL u only 900 or more ???????????????

regards:)

Top Bottom