** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

praful_m_n

Right off the assembly line
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

thanks prakash...
it was useful but it would have been better if i had got any soft which tells me size limit excluding night unlimited time....
but i liked the software since something is better than nothing...
thanks again

temp

tinku dhar said:
how how how to know ...

whether my PLAN has been changed or not :|

Login on *10.240.89.199

Goto User info

Current Service (This is Your current plan)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

praful_m_n said:
thanks prakash...
it was useful but it would have been better if i had got any soft which tells me size limit excluding night unlimited time....
but i liked the software since something is better than nothing...
thanks again
hey man!
it does tell u
when u get the usage in this soft there are two check boxes below just use them!

Anurag A

Broken In

I have a BSNL Broadband Connection - Home Plan - 256 KBPS - 400 MB download free. I want to know about the usage of upload\download. I tried on BSNL website but i am unable to do so. please tell me...

tinku dhar

In the zone

Anurag A said:
I have a BSNL Broadband Connection - Home Plan - 256 KBPS - 400 MB download free. I want to know about the usage of upload\download. I tried on BSNL website but i am unable to do so. please tell me...

DOWNLOAD this :)

*www.shaplus.com/dataone/

Goto User info

Current Service (This is Your current plan)

well homie ... ,

hahahaheheheheh thnx but i knew this frm beginnin ... homie .. there they don't show the PLAN ... they show .. SPEED 256kbps tht alll :)

Last edited:

plank123

I wish to take the Type-IV modem from BSNL. I wish to wirelessly connect my laptop. After visiting the below mentioned manufacturers website, and viewing the product info., I saw it was mentioned - "One PCMCIA slot for WLAN 802.11g NIC".

Now does that mean I need to buy a seperate PCMCIA card (or PCMCIA Antennae, etc.) for connecting my lappy, or is it fully wi-fi enabled.

And how many days did it take for you all to get the Dataone connection after application.

I would be grateful if my above queries are promptly answered. Thanx in advance.

Website of that modem - *www.huawei.com/products/terminal/products/view.do?id=86

I have applyed for changing my plan from home 500 to 900 unlimited. I want to check if it is activated yet or not. is there any link so that I can see what plan I am using now?
another problem is that whenever I try to go to *10.240.89.199 site for checking my usage it doesnt show. It says welcome after log in. but cant show the data usage. I have tried using shaplus but it gives me an error too.

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:
I have applyed for changing my plan from home 500 to 900 unlimited. I want to check if it is activated yet or not. is there any link so that I can see what plan I am using now?
another problem is that whenever I try to go to *10.240.89.199 site for checking my usage it doesnt show. It says welcome after log in. but cant show the data usage. I have tried using shaplus but it gives me an error too.

man regardin BOTH i think u suld go to BSNL office and ... make urslef clear ....

ok .... or else ... u gonna also have to PAY much later :)

uttoransen

Broken In
my plan changed to ul 900, got a bill of 7,000 rs.

that's right, but then my plan was changed on 3rd of july, and the bill for july came to me as rs 7000. but then when i complained it was cancelled. though for the 2 days, that's july 1 and 2, i had to pay rs 500, as those 7,000rs was divided by the month, say 230 rs a day, and for two days 230*2, 460 rs i had to pay. and those 2 days i even did'nt used the net.

anyways am happy that the plan is working, and from now on i know i can use unlimited. pretty happy now.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle

i m facing intermittent link failure, i am having unlimited 900plan. at first i was using type1 modem the white one then few days back the bsnl engineers came and change the modem to type2 de black one. the probelm still persists. bsnl authorities r saying they have cheked every stuff @ both ends, they have changed the port number of times, but still no good done. thou they r constantly monitoring it. ne idea wat may be wrong?

tinku dhar

In the zone

sysfilez said:
i m facing intermittent link failure, i am having unlimited 900plan. at first i was using type1 modem the white one then few days back the bsnl engineers came and change the modem to type2 de black one. the probelm still persists. bsnl authorities r saying they have cheked every stuff @ both ends, they have changed the port number of times, but still no good done. thou they r constantly monitoring it. ne idea wat may be wrong?

well wat to say ... ,

im tensed ,... for ya BUDDY ... u immediately .. talk to the main BSNL officer not tht the LINE mains etc etc .... the MAIN branch manager ... i think it suld be solved ... y suld ya pay for no USE huh

soumya

In the zone

I have a simple question for all of you guys to answer.You see I have this 256 kbps dataone connection.People are always tellling me there is no way to uncap an adsl modem.But believe me,I have seen people having the same 256 kbps connection but they are downloading at a speed of over 100 kbps,right in front of my eyes.I don't know whether they have uncapped their modem or done somethinng else.But be rest assured that you can too download at a speed of over 100 kbps on your existing 256 kbps line.But the problem is that they don't tell me the way to do it.I don't know whether it's their ego or anything else.I am also aware that some of you reading right now may know the trick.So,why not share it??Give it a thought,will you!!!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
I don't think its possible to hack adsl modem. But i know how to hack those cable net modems. Making them 2 mb or more if u find the right file.

tinku dhar

In the zone

soumya said:
I have a simple question for all of you guys to answer.You see I have this 256 kbps dataone connection.People are always tellling me there is no way to uncap an adsl modem.But believe me,I have seen people having the same 256 kbps connection but they are downloading at a speed of over 100 kbps,right in front of my eyes.I don't know whether they have uncapped their modem or done somethinng else.But be rest assured that you can too download at a speed of over 100 kbps on your existing 256 kbps line.But the problem is that they don't tell me the way to do it.I don't know whether it's their ego or anything else.I am also aware that some of you reading right now may know the trick.So,why not share it??Give it a thought,will you!!!

well i want to say something to this TOPIC .... ,

BUDDy i tooo have downloaded not 100kbps infact in 168 kbps ... u know ... but BECAUSE once my friend gave me RAPIDSHARE premium a/c for 3 days .... and .... so we can download in more than this also ..... but mayn.... i really DON't think as to HACK .... ADSL ... also ... if u can get info .. frm were they i mean ur FRIENDS downloaded frm .... it wuld be gr8 ... :)

soumya

In the zone

When he checked his broadband speed, it showed something like 792 kbps.He downloads at a speed of 100 kbps and above from virtually anywhere.I know it's possible,but the way is still an enigma for me!!

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle

tinku dhar said:
well wat to say ... ,

im tensed ,... for ya BUDDY ... u immediately .. talk to the main BSNL officer not tht the LINE mains etc etc .... the MAIN branch manager ... i think it suld be solved ... y suld ya pay for no USE huh
@tinku dhar
the AGM is himself concerned in our matter, we are at a priority zone. he is making all those scrapy engineers of bsnl dataone work for us. the bsnl engineers call us 3 -4 times a days to find out the status, and any probs if persists.

tinku dhar

In the zone

sysfilez said:
@tinku dhar
the AGM is himself concerned in our matter, we are at a priority zone. he is making all those scrapy engineers of bsnl dataone work for us. the bsnl engineers call us 3 -4 times a days to find out the status, and any probs if persists.

kool than i think it suld be solved recently HOMIe .... ,

as since ENGINEers r not able to find the CAUSe how can we help ya BUDDY :)

praka123

left this forum longback

guys! i found dataone on explorer on *10.240.16.195 gives me total usage after reduction for night usage!.
the tag is at the end as "Sum Traffic(GB) Excluding Night Unlimited"
did anybody noticed dat?BTW am in Kerala say goodbye 2 shaplus BW meter ;)

and reg high speeds i think there is an option in dataone portal called BOD(bandwidth on demand)

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Chirag said:
^^
I don't think its possible to hack adsl modem. But i know how to hack those cable net modems. Making them 2 mb or more if u find the right file.
:lol: Assure that there are more than one ISP in your area...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
Na they won't be able catch me coz I will change my modem mac address.;) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom