** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

ravimevcha

Journeyman
ok..get it..but now 2nd problem... as i get broadband recently they give me username and password.. but this username and password not working for this site..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey use this tool *www.shaplus.com/dataone/

Its a very popular tool.Very simple to use.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have bsnl dataone 500 plan.i work on internet single user ,single pc at my home.i have taken this plan in june 2005.till they haven't send any bill.but now i have received my bill of 22,000 (jul 05- jan-06).from july to december my account usage is below i gb limit as in the bill.i am not a heavy downloader .i used to surf the internet sometimes,check my mail and installing some updates .but they have charged me about 16,000rs .but i haven't downloaded so much and i couldn't checked my account usage from their login page or dataone bandwidth finder. till now their login page doesn't works.i think my account has been used by some -other person. i also can't change my account password as their login page doesn't work.please tell me what can i do about my heavy bill.

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
data1 usage cant check....

whenever i open the data1 usage page on my pc ,,, it doens't open and i get an error that ur explorer is not cookie enabled..plz enable it...
how to do it???
i have winxp sp2,,

puja399

In the zone
Try with Opera, it will work. There is a better solution, use Dataone Usage Finder *duf.sourceforge.net/

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Please do a search before you post. here is a same problem link

read the question by ravimevcha.

and post all your dataone related queries on that thread only.

Reporting

mannu143

Broken In
dataone webmail

hi
i have just got dataone connection. but in my city bsnl has still not provided mail id, for that asking them is of no use can someone help me and tell how can i make a id myself.

Thanks in advance

loo_31

Broken In
Hey guys,

I got dataone connection in jan & yet no telephone bill has come....

& also when I was trying to connect dataone error use to occur "username or password is/or invalid on domain" I don't know y this happened!!... Then after 5 days my problem was solved automatically.

When i complained at centre i was told we can't do anything either u give application for password change or call ur engineer to solve the problem!!!!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
loo_31 said:
Hey guys,

& also when I was trying to connect dataone error use to occur "username or password is/or invalid on domain" I don't know y this happened!!... Then after 5 days my problem was solved automatically.

When i complained at centre i was told we can't do anything either u give application for password change or call ur engineer to solve the problem!!!!

Do you mean that you are able to use both BB and telephone for 3 months without getting a bill and not paying. BTW it can be paid without a bill and very often I do not get a bill but pay it.

V.Prem Kumar

loo_31

Broken In
janitha said:
loo_31 said:
Hey guys,

Do you mean that you are able to use both BB and telephone for 3 months without getting a bill and not paying. BTW it can be paid without a bill and very often I do not get a bill but pay it.

V.Prem Kumar

OK... how?

janitha

Wise Old Owl
loo_31 said:
janitha said:
loo_31 said:
Hey guys,

V.Prem Kumar

OK... how?

In most of the places, you can get your bill online and take a printout, after registering. Or else, you can go to the Customer Care Centre and ask for a copy. In my place (and in other cities I think), you can go there, enter your telephone no and have the print out.

V.Prem Kumar

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
does anyone has any idea abt the new dataone tarrif to be implemented from 1st April. i heard the rumor that they are going to increase the happy hrs by 2 hrs , means total 8hrs of free download .
nyone knows anything abt this matter ?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
It'll be only too good if it is so.. but they must extend that 2 hours in the morning, and not from 12:00 at night instead... its a pain... the city wants to sleep :p

mvishnu

Broken In
i use a compaq nx6130 laprop from hp..

Its got a wifi card and i got a bsnl wifi modemm... But tho the signal stregnth is xcellent, it says ould not omplete cpnnection bcoz it couldnt assign IP add..

PLease help me out... Ive asked many guyz across many forums... they all replied with high, ununderstandable words... Please tell me how to enable wifi...

(In simple, non-comp. lang)

Vishnu

Top Bottom