** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i was hoping that someone knew more stuff regarding his news , any one having a relative or family member in bsnl can try to find out more , coz branch officies get circulars having info abt the next proposed/confirmed tariffs and plans .

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
i have one query...
i got my bb connected on jan 28 this yr. [i.e. i used it for the first time]
now i got my bill for jan and feb, and there's no mention of dataone bill.
is it due to the free offer of 2 months tht they offer. i'm not sure if tht offer is valid is effective in my city or not. so i'm a bit confused.

assuming tht since there's no mention of bb bill this time, they are giving me the free offer is it still effective. i'm not sure when does my billing cycle start, is it going to be feb 1 or frm jan 1[since i got connection on jan 28]
if it is feb 1 then the 2 mnth free is offer is still running, rite??

go4saket

Incase if you have upgraded from a Dial Up connection to BB, you will get two months free, otherwise not.

As for the billing cycle, it is always 1st to month end. As you got your connection on 28th, they will charge you for 4 days on pro rata basis.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
Does BSNL deliver speeds above 256 kbps in real time?
Actually , i was planning to get dataone, but since i use the net for gaming, i really need to make sure that i get low pings. So....it data1 performing well in that way???

naveenpoddar

Journeyman
Cant open DataOne Usage Portal

Recently i reinstall my win xp. FRom the begining i was unable to open
bsnl data usage portal (10.240.43.216) . for few i thought i may be server problem. but i after i find that the problem is in my computer.

I try Firefox but it also gave the same result. The gives msg that there is no such domain is present....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
First of all please post all your dataone related queries here only.

now comming to the solution. You must have enabled cookie control in your firewall. it also happned to me. i use ZA as my fire wall so i have to dissable the cookie control and adblocking in privacy settings in ZA to logon to the usage portal.That must solve the problem.

Any way Reporting...

janitha

Wise Old Owl
charangk said:
First of all please post all your dataone related queries here only.

now comming to the solution. You must have enabled cookie control in your firewall. it also happned to me. i use ZA as my fire wall so i have to dissable the cookie control and adblocking in privacy settings in ZA to logon to the usage portal.That must solve the problem.

Any way Reporting...
I am using IE and Firefox with Zonealarm. The page never opens in FF. So I use IE only for checking dataone usage. I have enabled cookies in IE and no changes have been made to ZA. The page does not open occasionally, presumably due to their server problem.

V.Prem Kumar

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: bill

mannu143 said:
i get my telephone bill once in 2 months time so would dataone bill be given at same tme or every month.

Once you have Dataone, the billing will be monthly.

V.Prem Kumar

electromagnetic_power

Right off the assembly line
HOW To fix this?

hi everyone,

2 days ago two guys from bsnl came and installed dataone modem and cables(FREE).they said i will get username n pass after 2 days.

The problem is my system is old n i don't have inbuilt Lan card.they have connected usb cable n normal dial-up phone cable.Can i use the modem(or router)without ethernet cable.

also can a use this box as wireless lan connection.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Welcome EMP (electromagnetic_power) to the forum.The modems provided my BSNL have Ethernet, USB and/or WIFI connections. I guess u have USB port in your computer. so there is no problem as the router can connect using USB port. Only thing is to install correct drivers provided.

Hope this clears the doubt.

And from now on Please post all your DataOne queries here only

go4saket

janitha said:
V.Prem Kumar

I guess you are mistaken. I have Dataone and my billing is still as before, comes every two months...

janitha

Wise Old Owl

go4saket said:
janitha said:
V.Prem Kumar

I guess you are mistaken. I have Dataone and my billing is still as before, comes every two months...

In my case I got my telephone and Dataone connection (Plan 250) last October and ever since I have been getting montlhy bills. For eg. the monthly telephone rental in the bill is Rs.180.

V.Prem Kumar

electromagnetic_power

Right off the assembly line
please help me

hi friends ,
i have accidently corrupted winxp :cry: .now i don't know how to connect modem and enter ip add etc.

please send me detailed info of connecting modem cables ip address etc

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey,
i got dataone way two days back on free trial period.they fitted a TYPE-II modem which is wi-fi
how connect my computer(which is now connect through lan) through WI-FI.what all hardware i require & its appox price

Top Bottom