** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

ankush baghel

Right off the assembly line
@lovedonator
lovedonator need ur help,same problem as yours,795 ul plan but getting only 150 to 200 kbps without fup,on 15 jan lineman fixed the dead connection but somehow made my speed go haywire,should b getting 700-800 kbps till 20 gb but not,called on 1504 and others but they say its line loss.
help me and tell me how u solved it?

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
@lovedonator
lovedonator need ur help,same problem as yours,795 ul plan but getting only 150 to 200 kbps without fup,on 15 jan lineman fixed the dead connection but somehow made my speed go haywire,should b getting 700-800 kbps till 20 gb but not,called on 1504 and others but they say its line loss.
help me and tell me how u solved it?
I just contacted my local bsnl office and told them that I'm not getting the speeds I should be getting. They resolved the problem within 3 Hours.
P.S Due to the no fup offer, you should be getting those speeds after 20 GB too.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

nac

Aspiring Novelist
For the last few months there was no FUP, but seems like they have revised it that from this month.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
For the last few months there was no FUP, but seems like they have revised it that from this month.
What exactly have they done? For me I think I got the happy browsing offer already.

I am really frustrated at the 512 Kbps upload speed though. It feels cruel against 10 Mbps download speed.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
What exactly have they done? For me I think I got the happy browsing offer already.

I am really frustrated at the 512 Kbps upload speed though. It feels cruel against 10 Mbps download speed.
It was buffering when I was a watching a video @ 1080p in youtube, thought FUP was back. Sorry!!!
It's still 8mbps (7.2mbps)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Switched from local isp to Railwire.

Getting 100mbps upto 350GB. 1mbps after that. 1200 including tax.

Only issue is that ports are blocked. Nat type 3. Also ip's are mostly blacklisted (recaptcha on google searches).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Switched from local isp to Railwire.

Getting 100mbps upto 350GB. 1mbps after that. 1200 including tax.

Only issue is that ports are blocked. Nat type 3. Also ip's are mostly blacklisted (recaptcha on google searches).

Thanks for the info. This looks annoying.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I heard that BSNL 249 plan gives unlimited usage, is that true? Even though it says to limit the speed after like 5 GB or something but it doesn't, can someone confirm that? Question is applicable for all BSNL users, is the mentioned FUP limit not applied in real life usage, for other plans as well?

Last edited:

Dr. House

No Regrets
Please help! Till last month I was satisfied with BSNL as I was getting upto 8.5 download (as per plan it's upto 10mbps but's fine) speed from the day 1 to last day, thanks to happy browsing offer. But from this month I am getting just 1.7 mbps speed.

*imgur.com/a/2SwnWx9
*imgur.com/a/2SwnWx9.jpg
*imgur.com/a/2SwnWx9

I talked to SDO and he said as per Plan 675 ULD you're supposed to upto 2 mbps. Your SNR value and line is fine.
But from the day 1, I am getting less than 2 mbps (prev use to get 8.5 mbps) and then clicked continue happy browsing and restarted modem still getting less than 2 mbps. What should I do now? Change the plan or what?

Imgur

Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
For 675 plan you should still be getting 10 Mbps. Talk to the internet division. Your profile might have been reset. Mine went to 4 Mbps and then it had to be reset.

Dr. House

No Regrets
You mean I need to go and tell reset my profile?? I am not even getting my FUP speed of 10 mbps, I got 1.7 mbps from day 1.

What should I do now, in the end of last month my exchange caught in electric overheat and due to which mine and others card burnt and got new as per office due to which I was not getting DSL for last two weeks of April. May be this is why some reset happen. What should I do now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom