** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Saahib

Cyborg Agent
Write application, your exhange's SDO has power to give you rebate, so if he is ok, he can recommend rebate and should get it in next bill.

Saahib

Cyborg Agent
Well, even if you give that application, don't expect to get rebate easily, you may have to then go to local head office to make sure your SDO sent rebate recommendation. Just to tell you, I have once taken Rs. 6K rebate but took 1 year to get it approved.. since then I have never thought again to same even when my phone was for more than a month :p

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What is your plan?
First bill = first month charges+deposit (same account)+tax+installation

I'm on their 1445 plan, started BB services from 17 April.
Their bill states
₹2945: One time charges,
₹673: Recurring charges,
₹943: (Usage charges), this they say I made around 283 calls from landline phone to which I was shocked since I had not made more than 2 calls in the entire month. I think these calls were made from the old users of my landline number.
Some taxes & the total bill amount is ₹4315 :shocked:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I think it is possible. But to be assured go to the exchange, talk to the commercial officer and do it through a hand written properly dated application both for first change and change back.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ok. Fine.

Edit: I meant Broadband plan not broadband connection. Edited my previous post.

Let me know if I can change the plan for a month. I want to upgrade to a higher speed plan for May month.

I think they have this clause that any change of plan can only happen after 6 months of use of current plan. Just confirm.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think they have this clause that any change of plan can only happen after 6 months of use of current plan. Just confirm.

Yeah. I too think such a clause exists(but it's little lesser then 6 months, maybe like 3)

But there are few plans where minimum hire period is 1 month

EG: *bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_less_speed.html

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I dont get most of the time
There must be water seeping into their junction boxes or something. It is quite common. In fact last week's summer rains have totally screwed up my DSL. And when called they said "sir we warned you about this before. Take wireless" (they did say that and I know that they are not allowed to dig and replace the old cable so I agree)

Register an official complaint by dialling 198 first.

Top Bottom