** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How to check usage for 117.x.x.x range ?

How to check my usage
*bbservice.bsnl.in/wps/portal

The site gives error for username and login
Are you trying with the same Username and Password which you use to connect to the Internet..????...I mean, the one which is saved in your Router or if using Bridged mode, the one which is saved in your computer??

If yes, then they'll not work because Portal Username and Password are different for the NIB-2 or 117.x.x.x users.

The BSNL guys should have also given you the Portal Username and Password.....:)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yup i think thats the problem, I will ask the them tomorrow.
Thanks for clarification.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
BSNL has started sending e-mails to the customers who are crossing their monthly limits.

I just got an e-mail saying "Dear User, Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of 5 GB."

Thats a good start. Sorry if it has been posted in this thread. :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
BSNL has started sending e-mails to the customers who are crossing their monthly limits.

I just got an e-mail saying "Dear User, Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of 5 GB."

Nice,
are you on NIB-I or NIB-II?
also, i am waiting for a provision where my internet connection would on connect if done overlimit of above 100mb.

iChaitanya

Journeyman

Yup, even I got one of these! :-D

Code:
Dear User, 
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of 1.5 GB.Your Service 
details are given below 

Service-UserID: [URL="*mail.bsnl.in/do/mail/message/mailto?to=capurandare%40bsnl.in"]***********@bsnl.in[/URL] 
Current-Plan : Home 500 C 
Period of current plan considered : 01-AUG-08 to 31-AUG-08 
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to 
suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change) 

Warm Regards, 
Customer-Care Team, 
BSNL Broad-Band Services 

This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
@everyone Activate forwarders for your bsnl.in email address and forward all email address to your gmail/yahoo. You don't want to use that crappy bsnl mail, do you?

Last edited:

manishjha18

In the zone
hi i just want to know whether cFosSpeed which works for dsl will also improve speed in bsnl 750 plan.
and in many tweaking softwares i get option to select network type.(like dsl,cable modem,isdn or LAN)--bit confusing as bsnl provide us adsl-
so which option to choose

bhunnu16

Broken In
I have a 500 BB plan.Till yesterday my connection was working fine but this morning when I connected it took me 10 attempts to connect every time. The light keeps blinking after every 5 min. I have configured my router in bridge mode. Also from yesterday I am not able to open my router settings though 192.168.1.1. Kindly help me .

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How to contact NIB people? I want to complain against high pings for the connection in Gurgaon.........??

Everywhere else in India, BSNL subscribers get 130ms pings to a game server in Hong Kong, but not in Gurgaon.

Somehow, when I disconnect and reconnect and my IP is from 59.96.16x.x to 59.96.169.255, I can get 130ms pings, but when it is from 59.94.9x.x to 59.94.108.255, I just get 600-900ms pings to the server in day, which makes impossible for me to play. And during night, its 300ms for me.

Indranil92001

Journeyman
@ bhunnu16 The problem from your Telephone exchange or cheak your telephone wire.
Start command promt type ping 192.168.1.1 , if the reply is good then your modem is ok.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Hey thanx dude........Today is Sunday, I'll call them tomorrow morning.

I'm on NIB-I BTW, so the number for NIB-I NOC is different? If it is different, then that number will also be helpful for me. :)

BTW NIB-II guys in Gurgaon also facing high ping problem whereas not in other parts of India......:|

Top Bottom