** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

shri

Always Fresh!
Actually I was on Home 250, but changed it to Home 750 this month
*img155.imageshack.us/img155/7158/plangm7.th.jpg*img155.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Also in BSNL portal, all my usage details are deleted. Its is showing "No Usage Records Found" for the past 6 months even though I was on BSNL Home 250 for a year now.

Last edited:

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Hey guys i've seen that bsnl is offering high speed elsewhere but i still get this speed at 750+ unlimited plan...

*www.speedtest.net/result/332886899.png

Is that ok...or should i get more and how can i get more speed...

shri

Always Fresh!
Hey guys, the order status is currently "open". Should I wait till it says "provisioned"? Does anyone have any experience regarding plan change?

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Welcome Back, cool_techie_tvm - Our in house Networking Engineer :D
;)

Hey guys, the order status is currently "open". Should I wait till it says "provisioned"? Does anyone have any experience regarding plan change?

Make sure u get it confirmed that u are really on UL 750 plan. Get in touch with the nearest NIB and verify it with them. If possible get it acknowledged too. So that u can use it against them :D

Last edited:

Indranil92001

Journeyman
Look shri dont call your BSNL guy if you like your 2Mbps downlod speed with paying 750 permonth. If you want to losse it then you can. If your account plan shows to you UL750 thats OK, you dont need to hadack about it.
I telling you again if your account shows to you UL750 and the total download shows to you 0 what ever you downlod then it's completely OK. You are OK from your side. BSNL guy forget to set your speed policy when they change your account policy. If you want to loose your good speed then call them.

shri

Always Fresh!
It cool then. Why break my head over thier mistake. I have some security like this...
*img522.imageshack.us/img522/2260/portalss3.th.jpg*img522.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
In 750 unlimited plan bsnl provide 256 Kbps=30KB and u r getting 339Kbps so its ok if some 1 getting high speed so only bsnl can help him do down the speed

gamer669

Broken In
Hey guys please help me out !!!!!!! I 'm having a few probs:
1. my connection freuently drops. I have Home250 and BB connection that requires username & password to connect. It frequently drops, low speed and does not connect easily and i have to wait for lot of time for the link.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
its problem in ur line (noise ) go to ur near exchange and tell him my adsl link is not stable then they will fix it its general problem raise in rainy days

anni

Broken In
Anybody using BSNL HOME 500 C plan! .If yes can you please tell me are you not paying any rental for land line bsnl phone. Only one bill you are getting for BB. bcoz in this plan phone rental is zero

saranshmehta

Right off the assembly line
i have a modem of huawei MT841.
I want to connect more than one pc to that modem.
This modem has 4 LAN port and 1 USB port.
And i want to access my internet connection withoout password authentication.
Can any one tell me how i configure my modem to connect my modem to more then one pc.:confused:

Top Bottom