** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

bhunnu16

Broken In
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

I have 500 plan. From last few days the portal *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/
is not showing my used data.
When I select the month, it says 'No Usage Records Found For.. '
Can any one explain this?

ramsingh

Journeyman

@ BHUNNU r u in Home 500 plan ..if so.. is the download between 2-8 being counted???

bhunnu16

Broken In

@ BHUNNU r u in Home 500 plan ..if so.. is the download between 2-8 being counted???
During the month it was counted but after the bill was made for that month, they deleted it.. still showing 13 gb data used.

appu

Knowledge Nomad

dont worry u wont be charged the data is just for detail purpose and wil not be counted.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Hello, everybody,
This thread is Huge,
So Pl tell me if

Home 500c plan is available for old customers or not?

previously it was for new customers only.
Its available for all customers.
my friends has recently changed from HOME 500 to HOME 500 C, i myself submitted the application for it , how ever he checked usage at the new site: *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

maybe its not given to old customers on *10.240.144.195/webLogin.jsp
maybe the new site may not be compitable

but BSNL no where states that this is for new customers only,

pratik03

Journeyman

what is average speed we can get in home 500c plan betn 2-8am?

Is it same as specified speed?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

how to configure Wi-Fi modem to Always On mode?

the BSNL noobs configed it as dial-up:x

i want to use access the internet thru my Desktop as well as Laptop at same time.

modem- UT StartCom WA3002G4

Stalker

Padawan

I have 500 plan. From last few days the portal *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/
is not showing my used data.
When I select the month, it says 'No Usage Records Found For.. '
Can any one explain this?

try *bbservice.bsnl.in/
It works for me

the p3hosting one doesnt work for me as well.

casual_gamer

In the zone

I am charged 500 rupees security deposit for shifting from Home 500 to 500 Combo plan. Are they right or should i get it corrected?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

I am charged 500 rupees security deposit for shifting from Home 500 to 500 Combo plan. Are they right or should i get it corrected?
Get it corrected.........because you had already given the security deposit at the time of getting the connection........

It also happened to me when I had shifted to H1000 from H500. At the time when I had got the connection, I had paid Rs.500 Security Deposit and they charged me Rs.1000 security deposit (in the Debits). I went and told them that I had already paid Rs.500, so I just need to pay Rs.500 more.........They corrected it and subtract Rs.500 from my bill.

In your case, you'll not have to pay any Security Deposit now because you had already paid Rs.500 at the time of connection.

casual_gamer

In the zone

^I just checked my phone bills, only installation fee was charged, i did not pay any security deposit at that time as i already had an existing landline.

Bsnl dataone tariff page actually says no security deposit for home500, but they are charging "one month charges" as security deposit for 500 Combo plans.

Are there still any chances of me getting Rs.500 refund or have bsnl got it right this time? I think they got it right, no?*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

guys. atleast tell this.
as i've conncted my laptop & desktop to same router (wifi), what IP do i hae to give to the laptop?

i gave my desktop - 192.168.1.3

as the laptop keeps asking to connect to internet:x

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling

i am in a real confusion....dunno what to do ...
my new data one(250 rs plan 1 GB limit,No nighttime UL) was activated on 9th of this month...till now 663.52 MB has been consumed....now i asked about the BSNL official about the limit this month and he told me that the limit will be not 1 GB but less that it....there will be also reduction in the this month bill...so the question is how much is my limit this month and how much is left to me..:confused:
please i need to know this quickly....
BTW i have installed dataone addin in my firefox and according to it Allowed percent:72 and used percent:66....can i rely on it...:confused:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

Guys

Today I have also become a BSNL BB customer. I have Home 1000 Plan, in which you get 5 GB download limit.

I want to know your expert advise. Since this thread is too long and I can't browse thru all posts.

Can you guys tell me all important things which I should know as a BB customer? Like any tricks if can be used to improve speed?, All URLs to check accounts, etc.?, I want to know all things which are important. :D

Hii ppl.......

I have got a bill of jan 2008 of about 13000 Rs. though my plan is H500 even my portal shows it...They hav counted night usage in my bill!!! ....I told them earlier the situation of billing in jan when i saw in ruppees column they said we will rectify it but now after receiving bill they are just ignoring.
In my dec bill it was also written in plan column H500C so i used it in jan only on night...........BSNL SUCKSSSSSS!!........
Now we are heading towards consumer court....Any advice guyz??

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hii ppl.......

I have got a bill of jan 2008 of about 13000 Rs. though my plan is H500 even my portal shows it...They hav counted night usage in my bill!!! ....I told them earlier the situation of billing in jan when i saw in ruppees column they said we will rectify it but now after receiving bill they are just ignoring.
In my dec bill it was also written in plan column H500C so i used it in jan only on night...........BSNL SUCKSSSSSS!!........
Now we are heading towards consumer court....Any advice guyz??
I've one suggestion for you:
Go to consumer court & Prove that you have H500 and ask them for a big compensation. :D

And Ramsingh is going to have Rs.36,000 bill.......*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=747053&postcount=3037

I think that their new portal (for IPs 117.x.x.x) has a bug and they need to rectify it soon.

-------------
i am in a real confusion....dunno what to do ...
my new data one(250 rs plan 1 GB limit,No nighttime UL) was activated on 9th of this month...till now 663.52 MB has been consumed....now i asked about the BSNL official about the limit this month and he told me that the limit will be not 1 GB but less that it....there will be also reduction in the this month bill...so the question is how much is my limit this month and how much is left to me..:confused:
please i need to know this quickly....
BTW i have installed dataone addin in my firefox and according to it Allowed percent:72 and used percent:66....can i rely on it...:confused:
I guess:

date of activation/no. days in month * 1000 = Data limit reduced
i.e.
9/29 * 1000 = 310.34MB

Your this month's limit should be 1000 - 310.34MB = 689.66 MB

Also, your monthly rental will be reduced by Rs.77. It should be Rs.173.......

Last edited:
Top Bottom