** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
yes U need User-Id and pass, Indian iShtyle of "Always On"

Just enter it into the modem mem and u are done with BSNL's "Always On"

13warrior

Right off the assembly line
Bsnl connection

i have a bsnl 500 connection. The problem i am facing is that during the early morining hours the modem gets connected and disconnected very often. This disrupts my downloading. Please help resolve the issue.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
the same problem happens to me also though not always , a few times, like 2 times a week ...

I think it is a electric line fault in my case, coz the night time load is not good for my house...

another thing i suspect is Server failure or sumthing...

me 2 waitin for ur reqd soln...

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, i just enabled Upnp from 192... site & soon found out it detected a new device(Upnp) in the network places, which is SmartAXMT882.
What is this device? What will happen if i 'INVOKE' it?

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: Bsnl connection

13warrior said:
i have a bsnl 500 connection. The problem i am facing is that during the early morining hours the modem gets connected and disconnected very often. This disrupts my downloading. Please help resolve the issue.

With my 256 BSNL connection, I am facing the same problem. When there is some relay switching in the ups (due to voltage fuctuation like when the AC compressor swithes on), to which computer, monitor and the modem/router are connecected, the modem disconnects but there is no problem with computer and monitor. Maybe the modem is not tolerant to the swich over time of the relay, while the others are.
Can somebody suggest a remedy?
V.Prem Kumar.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, if we have 256kbps connection & if we use a bt cliient, what is the best settings for max. connections/task, max-half tcp connections or the max. connections/seed?

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
this thread rocks man!!!

i could get dataone connected through info from this thread alone

my installer fellow didn't have a clue since i bought a modem from outside and i had to change the vpn & vci numbers

so thx to u all !!!!

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
BSNL now gives unlimited transfers for home 250 users! Saw in The Hindu today.
As usuall this "offer" sucks.

I have posted abt this is moi blog also :p

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
drgrudge said:
BSNL now gives unlimited transfers for home 250 users! Saw in The Hindu today.
As usuall this "offer" sucks.

I have posted abt this is moi blog also :p
why does it suck? You're getting 256kbps & unlimited time usage, better than 500plan i suppose. :wink:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
i think its only for a limited time, till wednesday i think... (from blog of grudge)

But even that much time is enough, i will d/l all :D :lol:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

See this for more :
*ashwinr.wordpress.com/2005/11/26/bsnl-dataone-unlimited-transfers-for-home-250/

con_tester

Journeyman
They dont even give me login password for e-mail and profile.
Is there a defualt password that works for everyone.
I am a home 250 user.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
your account pass is the mail pass until u change it :p

if u tell me ur ph no and id, i can tell u ur pass :p so better change it :p

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
@drgrudge: I saw an ad (in between Ind-SA ODI - DD Sports) of BSNL dataone, claiming that its all free till dec. 31. No rentals, no connection charge(Try BSNL dataone for free till dec 31). Have any details ? Can u ask ur AM ?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

See this. I will ask my AM but he will be available on Monday only, then we will waste 1.5 days :(

kato

Karthiksn
dude ok now we are all being happy on a good thing i guess as QM shud have asked earlier but i will also ask i heard that the sify guys say that some of them are connected by somekind of LAN is there any such thing for us dataone guys if yes i shud try to catch hold of sumone in anna nagar with bsnl connection

Top Bottom