Overheating problems

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Yup, That's correct :p

Only gripe they should have make the right panel removable along with the provision for a 120mm back fan. Then this cabby would be a perfect VFM cabby :p

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I bought mine on December 2008.
Right panel is not detachable.
Has two slots for 120mm fans(front+rear).
Front 120mm LED and 2x80mm fans (left panel) comes defaultel with my Bijli Case.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
There might be some sort of a push out button inside of the panel. It is there in mine. Check inside of the front sides. I am not sure, but it may be present.

No,can't find it.....

Last edited:

mannrak2003

win2k intrnls xpert
@tkin,@topgear,@Revolution,Do you have the original carton in which the Bijli was shipped?Maybe that would help identifying the manufacturer version of the cabinet.On my carton it is written :ZEB-232B-BIJLI.I bought in December 2008.

Also written on the carton ,

date of manufacture:May 2008
date of import:June 2008
I also want to replace the front fan.Dont want to breakup anything:),that's why :)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
I bought mine on December 2008.
Right panel is not detachable.
Has two slots for 120mm fans(front+rear).
Front 120mm LED and 2x80mm fans (left panel) comes defaultel with my Bijli Case.
Posted again:

No,can't find it.....
That's the one I'm using, its rev 2 then.
Posted again:
@tkin,@topgear,@Revolution,Do you have the original carton in which the Bijli was shipped?Maybe that would help identifying the manufacturer version of the cabinet.On my carton it is written :ZEB-232B-BIJLI.I bought in December 2008.

Also written on the carton ,

date of manufacture:May 2008
date of import:June 2008
I also want to replace the front fan.Dont want to breakup anything:),that's why :)
Nope, sorry but that box was waay too big for me to keep, dad is a bit clean-freak, threw it away next day, but I bought mine on Sep 2008, guess its build a few months before that.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ mannrak2003 - I also threw it away.

@ Revolution - Look carefully. If you can't find any push pin then there should be screws that's holding the front panel. The best way to open the front panel is by removing all the components from cabby as it's kinda a mod.

So take your time...be patient .....wish you all the best :p

kaushikm

Right off the assembly line
Need Suggestion

Hello Experts,

I have configured an Desktop with the following configuration

Processor: Intel Quad core
Motherboard: Intel DG35EC
Graphics card: ATI radeon 4870 1GB
SMPS: 650W Zebronics Real power
Cabinet: manufacturer not significant
Ram : 2gb Kingston

the system gets overheated if i run it continously for 45 minutes and it gets hanged.
Can you please suggest me a cooling solution which prevents my system from getting overheated(for example , should i purchase a Cabinet from coolermaster or gigabyte, or can i fit in some kind of a cooling solution within the existing cabinet ).

-Kaushikm

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Check if the HSF is mounted tight. What temperatures you getting. Shake the HSF, it should not budge even a bit.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Re: Need Suggestion

Hello Experts,

I have configured an Desktop with the following configuration

Processor: Intel Quad core
Motherboard: Intel DG35EC
Graphics card: ATI radeon 4870 1GB
SMPS: 650W Zebronics Real power
Cabinet: manufacturer not significant
Ram : 2gb Kingston

the system gets overheated if i run it continously for 45 minutes and it gets hanged.
Can you please suggest me a cooling solution which prevents my system from getting overheated(for example , should i purchase a Cabinet from coolermaster or gigabyte, or can i fit in some kind of a cooling solution within the existing cabinet ).

-Kaushikm

The Intel HSF is not good for gaming or OCing - get decent cooler I think Cooler master Hyper 212 plus is Cheap & best for cooling solution , also use thermal paste like MX 2 or Arctic silver 5

Changing Cabinet wont make more difference - do better ventilation On the back & side panel

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, Hyper 212/Plus is great for cooling down quads in a tight budget.

But better ventilation is always needed to properly cool down all of the components inside a cabby. Make sure that your cabby has one front intake and back exhaust fan atleast.

If you are willing to spend around 7K for cooling then you should get :

A CoolerMaster 690 cabby around 4.4K
Artic Silver thermal compound Paste around Rs. 450-500 or CM Nano fusion
Hyper 212 Plus CPU coller around Rs. 2.2K

This combined cooling solution will be proved fruitful :p

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Would it not be better, that we check the HSF is mounted correct. Or that the temperature probes are reporting correct, even moving.

aditya2696

Right here right now
I think this Will help most of them my earlier post

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26849

hey does hp laptop gets overheated now plz help as i want to buy a new laptop

hp 1319tx
it has t6000 processor
4 gb ddr3
1 gb ati mobility radeon card
15.6 inch screen wirelan 802.11b/g
windows 7 home premium 32 bit
lenovo ideapad y550
it has t6000 processor
4 gb ddr3
1 gb nvidia 240m graphic card
win 7 home preminm 64 bit
i want to know which one is better?whose service is much better?does hp gets overheated easily?what about lenovo .plz help friends

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
Overheating problems @ Q6600

My Q6600 system...ABit IP-35 E.. is getting overheated...temps shown by core temp are about 46C average in idle conditions but the problem arises when CPU activity increase...Temps shown by Core Temp are around 80 79 67 69 (4cores). it just rapidly increases from that 45C to 80C.. i checked my hardware everything was installed perfectly..i mean the heatsink is fixed and installed properly... some 1 yr back i applied locally made Cooling compound from Chandni as i dint get any branded cooling compound like arctic silver etc.. Am from Kolkata... pLease suggest me what should i do... and if anything is required from where, which shop will i get it :!:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Get some good TIM, like CM Nano Fusion or Arctic Ice. Remove the HSF, then remove the residual TIM using Isopropyl Alcohol (chemist), and re-mount the HSF.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: Overheating problems @ Q6600

My Q6600 system...ABit IP-35 E.. is getting overheated...temps shown by core temp are about 46C average in idle conditions but the problem arises when CPU activity increase...Temps shown by Core Temp are around 80 79 67 69 (4cores). it just rapidly increases from that 45C to 80C.. i checked my hardware everything was installed perfectly..i mean the heatsink is fixed and installed properly... some 1 yr back i applied locally made Cooling compound from Chandni as i dint get any branded cooling compound like arctic silver etc.. Am from Kolkata... pLease suggest me what should i do... and if anything is required from where, which shop will i get it :!:

as u from kolkata, u better contact thunder02.dragon. he should be able to get u some good thermal compound like Arctic Silver & even help applying it properly.

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
@sourishzzz1234
Sory mate for late :D
Yeah 1st and fore most get yourself a good Thermal Compound like TX2 / MX2 / Freeze..

all these are heck costly over here :x
However you get it from Mumbai or I can get it..
In case of applying if you are not sure just gimme a call I will be there..No worries :D

Top Bottom