Overheating problems

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yes you can do it. You can get a temperature monitoring device, which connects a DIODE to the system (anywhere), and the temperature is reported on a LCD. Multiple DIODES can be set.

no he want to control the fan speed by software with power pin - how can u plug power pin in to mobo ??

he need to get the 120MM fan with system connect pin

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
no he want to control the fan speed by software with power pin - how can u plug power pin in to mobo ??

he need to get the 120MM fan with system connect pin

Not familiar with his cabinet. Where exactly is that fan attached, and how is it responding to the temperature gradient...?? If it is a 3-PIN 120mm, then it should have software control available -- provided the software recognizes the header on the motherboard.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Not familiar with his cabinet. Where exactly is that fan attached, and how is it responding to the temperature gradient...?? If it is a 3-PIN 120mm, then it should have software control available -- provided the software recognizes the header on the motherboard.

it has 2 LED fans one is 90mm which is mounted straight to grphics card then another above it 120MM both r power pin not 3/4 pin mobo connector

picture of the cabinet

*media.photobucket.com/image/zebronics peace/joeldsouza/DSC00727.jpg

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Then why the hell is ruturaj, saying that the damn fan is temperature controlled. Or he wants it temperature controlled...? Having difficulty understanding his english specially with the short-forms..?

So both the fans are connected via Molex..?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ Then why the hell is ruturaj the damn fan is temperature controlled. Or he wants it temperature controlled. Having difficulty understanding his english specially with the short-forms..?

So both the fans are connected via Molex..?

yup thats it !

u know zebronics does a automatic fan control based on temperature level of the ccabinet - which im using REAPER cabinet is same like that ( fact is worthless fan )

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
yup thats it !

u know zebronics does a automatic fan control based on temperature level of the ccabinet - which im using REAPER cabinet is same like that ( fact is worthless fan )

How can the fan have 'control', if connected via Molex.

Does the fan have some sort of thermistor build in, which varies the voltage as per the temperature sensed..?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
How can the fan have 'control', if connected via Molex.

Does the fan have some sort of thermistor build in, which varies the voltage as per the temperature sensed..?

some circuit board in the front connected with all wires - i think it controls the speed

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please give me a more specific reply. Which paste to use .How to provide good ventilation inside the Zebronics Bijli cabinet? Should i replace the fans shipped with the cabinet? Again whats the CFM for those fans?
How to remove the front side Blue fan?It is inaccessible .those fans CFM should be balanced,right?which model no:s of 120 mm and 80 mm fans do TD-ians recommend?

I've the excat same cabby :p If you can replace the front fan than the ventilation would be much more better inside the cabby. The front fan has around 1200RPM ( measuredby keeping a CoolerMaster1200RPM fan side by side :p ).
Put a 2000CFM 120mm fan at front and another one at the back. Do note that you will require a lot of patience to remove the front fan. Use long screw drivers if possible. Open up the left side of the cabby. put some lighjt inside the cabby to see the screw holes.

My elder brother removed the front fan for me anyway :p

The 80mm fans are just OK. Get some good thermal paste like CM nano fusion for the cpu and if possible replace the stock HSF with some good cpu cooler like CM Hyper 212 :p

ruturaj3

Journeyman
yup thats it !

Ya it gets on after cabby temperature reach certain value. But after getting on also, it doesn't mak any difference.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I have Zebronics Bizli case.
My front side and front LED 120mm fan are become too dirty.
I can't access front fan.
Do you know how to clean the fan or open the front panel of the case ?

tkin

Back to school!!
I have Zebronics Bizli case.
My front side and front LED 120mm fan are become too dirty.
I can't access front fan.
Do you know how to clean the fan or open the front panel of the case ?
First disconnect all the wires connecting front audio/USB/power switches to the mobo.
Then at the bottom there is a gap, put your hand in there and yank it forward till the whole front panel comes off, voila, its open.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Now that's simple but that did not worked for me. I had to actually my elder brother opened it up with a screw driver. He first opened the side panel and then unscrew the front panel from inside. BTW, the mobo and other components was not inside the cabby though as I was installing the Hyper 212 :p

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Now that's simple but that did not worked for me. I had to actually my elder brother opened it up with a screw driver. He first opened the side panel and then unscrew the front panel from inside. BTW, the mobo and other components was not inside the cabby though as I was installing the Hyper 212 :p
There are no screws, just clips, pulling it works, but you need to pull hard, may look like you're breaking it off but it works like that.

Krow

Crowman
There might be some sort of a push out button inside of the panel. It is there in mine. Check inside of the front sides. I am not sure, but it may be present.

tkin

Back to school!!
There might be some sort of a push out button inside of the panel. It is there in mine. Check inside of the front sides. I am not sure, but it may be present.
Yes there is, at least mine and my friend's Bijli has them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are no screws, just clips, pulling it works, but you need to pull hard, may look like you're breaking it off but it works like that.

My elder bro unscrewed the front panel from inside. I put a CM 90 CFM 200 RPM fan on the front and then my elder bro scrwed the front panel back on :p

The possible reason of different procedure is - my bijli cabby may be a little bit different than yours. i bought it on Jun 2007 :p

Nowadays I heard that the rear side of bijli has only space for a 80mm fan instead of 120mm....

tkin

Back to school!!
My elder bro unscrewed the front panel from inside. I put a CM 90 CFM 200 RPM fan on the front and then my elder bro scrwed the front panel back on :p

The possible reason of different procedure is - my bijli cabby may be a little bit different than yours. i bought it on Jun 2007 :p

Nowadays I heard that the rear side of bijli has only space for a 80mm fan instead of 120mm....
Yes, I guess that's rev 3, mines rev 2 if your's rev 1. Meaning:

Rev 1: Youre's(June 2007)= Has space for 120mm back fan, front panel secured with screws.

Rev 2: Mine(Sep 2008 )=Has space for 120mm back fan, front panel secured with Push Latches only.

Rev 3: Current(Friend bought on June 2009)= Has space for 80mm back fan only, front panel secured with Push Latches, Right Panel is also detachable, helps massively with cable management.

Top Bottom