Official Android discussion thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
Just read X10mini review on gsmarena.com

Its a positive review somehow....but still its targeted to very less people...mainly for people who want a small and light android phone with all features..

typing msg on it will be a pain...its better to get x10mini pro

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
OMG what happened to Samsung Suddenly, First they come up with Galaxy S, if that 4.0 inch super AMOLED wasn't enough, now they announced equally beautiful and powerful android based tablet with 7.1 inch Super AMOLED, Galaxy TAB , targeting the iPad I suppose.

And now they are even revamping their mp3 player line up with android based PMP YP-MB2 ,targeting the iPod touch may be ;)
and guess what again the same 4.0 in Super AMOLED in this too :))

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
This definitely is going to be the year of Android platform. Looks like everyone is eager to get a lions share.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Samsung makes good competitors but r not much innovators...but who wants to spend thousands on apple...Samsung is good bargain for us:mrgreen::mrgreen:

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Check out the Galaxy S homepage, samsung definitely is moving ahead in all terms( ^^ Other than naming of course :p) Wish Nokia would wake up from their day dreams

Link courtesy @desiibond :))

*galaxys.samsungmobile.com/

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
SE android tablet leaked. :)

*www.engadget.com/2010/06/04/sony-ericsson-prepping-a-5-inch-android-phone-with-qwerty-keyboa/

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Re: Getting Yahoo! mail work on Android Email Client

I still use Yahoo! pretty often and this tut made my day!!!:razz:

*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=697904

Configure and enjoy Gmail like functionality :)!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Sad to leave 'Android' (hopefully temproariliy)

OMG,horrible batery of Milestone made me to dispose it,

Planning to get Desire (available in Chennai grey market for 29K) or should I wait for EVO 4G? confused!

I hope I will join this thread soon to learn & share!

Top Bottom