• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Official Android discussion thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ok. Thanks for the guys. My phone still stuck on 3.10, although the Play Store looks somewhat different now.
Vignesh B said:
No, I didn't use an apk file to update it manually.
It was an OTA update only.
ok :)

Vignesh B

Youngling
^^Btw what is Google's OTA update policy? I mean what is the order in which they push the updates.
Is it based on device, or activation date or is it based on any other algorithm?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys sorry for the repost but I need to take back up of my contacts & SMS from LG Optimus Net to Galaxy Note2.
I think contacts can be backed up since I have a google account . Right?
I tried Android sync Manager and Wondershare MobileGo for Android.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys sorry for the repost but I need to take back up of my contacts & SMS from LG Optimus Net to Galaxy Note2.
I think contacts can be backed up since I have a google account . Right?
I tried Android sync Manager and Wondershare MobileGo for Android.

You can sync using accounts and sync option in android settings itself

Ankit Omar

Broken In
How fast the time has changed, this thread was started in 2009 and today we can see the Android phones all around us as a matter of just a phone. People are so easily investing their money in their phones, however with the equivalent amount one can buy a bike in India easily. BUT no, why buy bike when it comes to smartphone that's Android with a large full HD display along with tons of other smart features and pre-loaded free applications.

.jRay.

Youngling
How fast the time has changed, this thread was started in 2009 and today we can see the Android phones all around us as a matter of just a phone. People are so easily investing their money in their phones, however with the equivalent amount one can buy a bike in India easily. BUT no, why buy bike when it comes to smartphone that's Android with a large full HD display along with tons of other smart features and pre-loaded free applications.

Different people have different priorities. Some will buy a splendor and some will buy the one/s4. Its upto them actually.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Might as well donate everything I earn. Right ?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Try eBay. And warranty isn't valid in India.
any option for cash on delivery?

doesn't seem to be a good deal with that warranty thing... buying new phone without warranty is risky.... nd the specs aren't that much impressive (5MP, 4") in that price.. how are intex , lava, huawei, xolo? mainly their after sales service??

Top Bottom