Official Android discussion thread

rider

as Kratos
Reinstall? Btw are you sure that you don't have duplicate folders.
Tey checking the location of those songs in the app.

No dude, there is no duplicate folder. I told you I even reinstalled.

Well I renamed the Music folder to Musics. It's fine now. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
How do I back up data of LG Optimus into my Galaxy Note 2?

There must be a inbuilt Transfer app in Galaxy Note 2 (just like I have it in my HTC One V) which can transfer all your data (sms,contacts etc) to another phone irrespective of OS.

I transferred my Nokia 5233 data into my HTC One V ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Does Google plan to release next generation Nexus 7 in the upcoming IO event? Then will purchasing a Nexus 7 today be a good deal in India?

most likely an updated N7 is coming but looking at current gen N7's super late release here, unless you can import one waiting is not worth it. Though there can be some pricecut.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
most likely an updated N7 is coming but looking at current gen N7's super late release here, unless you can import one waiting is not worth it. Though there can be some pricecut.
If they release the next gen N7 here in India swiftly this time then it will not be fair to ones who have purchased current N7 or would it because I think N7 will cost the same $199 in USA. Suppose they take the same amount of time for next gen N7 in India (say Jan 2014) then would a US launch have its effects here on current N7's price??

ajayritik

Technomancer
There must be a inbuilt Transfer app in Galaxy Note 2 (just like I have it in my HTC One V) which can transfer all your data (sms,contacts etc) to another phone irrespective of OS.

I transferred my Nokia 5233 data into my HTC One V ;)

I need that kind of app in my LG right so that I can take backup and restore in my Note 2. From what you saying in the bolded text looks like you are referring to transferring from high end to low end phone.

Can I use the Wonder Go app to restore the backed up data of my LG optimus Net to my Galaxy Note 2. When I try to do restore in Galaxy note2 it says it will replace the existing data with the current data. Sounds confusing.
Tried SMS Back up and Restore from Google Play but it back up ok but when I try to do restore it throws up an error in Note2. :(

.jRay.

Youngling
*play.google.com/store/search?q=pname:com.opera.browser.beta

Try opera beta, works great on my incS, better than opera mini/mobile

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm going nuts trying to take back up of my SMS from my LG Optimus Net to Galaxy Note 2. Have tried SMS Backup+, Wonder go share, sms back up etc. none of these are letting me restore the sms back onto my Galaxy note 2.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I'm going nuts trying to take back up of my SMS from my LG Optimus Net to Galaxy Note 2. Have tried SMS Backup+, Wonder go share, sms back up etc. none of these are letting me restore the sms back onto my Galaxy note 2.

SMS Backup & Restore does that pretty easily on my Galaxy Y.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&feature=search_result

Top Bottom