Official Android discussion thread

Ankit Omar

Broken In
How fast the time has changed, this thread was started in 2009 and today we can see the Android phones all around us as a matter of just a phone. People are so easily investing their money in their phones, however with the equivalent amount one can buy a bike in India easily. BUT no, why buy bike when it comes to smartphone that's Android with a large full HD display along with tons of other smart features and pre-loaded free applications.

.jRay.

Youngling
How fast the time has changed, this thread was started in 2009 and today we can see the Android phones all around us as a matter of just a phone. People are so easily investing their money in their phones, however with the equivalent amount one can buy a bike in India easily. BUT no, why buy bike when it comes to smartphone that's Android with a large full HD display along with tons of other smart features and pre-loaded free applications.

Different people have different priorities. Some will buy a splendor and some will buy the one/s4. Its upto them actually.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Might as well donate everything I earn. Right ?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Try eBay. And warranty isn't valid in India.
any option for cash on delivery?

doesn't seem to be a good deal with that warranty thing... buying new phone without warranty is risky.... nd the specs aren't that much impressive (5MP, 4") in that price.. how are intex , lava, huawei, xolo? mainly their after sales service??

rider

as Kratos
There is a problem occur in my PowerAMP music player that it shows every song twice in its list. I tried to full rescan many times, set the music folder only. Even reinstalled But still the same problem. Please help!
*imageshack.us/a/img39/1936/screenshot2013050800082.png

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
No, tell me the procedure please.
Shortcut
Launch app > Hit Home button > Recent Apps > Long press the App > App info > Clear data
Screenshot_2013-05-08-13-17-36.jpgScreenshot_2013-05-08-13-17-45.jpg
Alternative

Settings > Application > (Search for app) > Clear data

nikufellow

In the zone
There is a problem occur in my PowerAMP music player that it shows every song twice in its list. I tried to full rescan many times, set the music folder only. Even reinstalled But still the same problem. Please help!
*imageshack.us/a/img39/1936/screenshot2013050800082.png

Same thing happened to me on my s2 but not only songs - even my gallery showed two copies if every pics/video i had, a factory reset is what solved my issue!

Top Bottom