Official Android discussion thread

pratyush997

Inactive
@rider check this out

*m.techcrunch.com/2013/05/10/myster...-the-fcc-looks-just-like-early-x-phone-leaks/

Last edited:
Helo guys i need your help.

While trying to flash a custom rom by CWM i got an error and d flashing process failed.
Now when i rebooted my Neo V its stuck at Sony logo and nothing seems to happens aftr that.
Can this be repaired?

This is the ROM i had used
[ROM][Neo][JB] SUPER JELLY BEAN 4.0 Just PERFECT [4.1.2][21/4/2013] - xda-developers

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ajayritik;1901819[B said:
]I need that kind of app in my LG right so that I can take backup and restore in my Note 2[/B]. From what you saying in the bolded text looks like you are referring to transferring from high end to low end phone.
Nope...not high end to low end....
from nokia 5233 --> HTC One V (low end to high end) but that doesn't matter.
even Nokia Symbian OS has inbuilt transfer utitlity..I don't know why LG is not giving such tool for free...

and If u transfer any backup to a phone...all its content will be overwritten.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Helo guys i need your help.

While trying to flash a custom rom by CWM i got an error and d flashing process failed.
Now when i rebooted my Neo V its stuck at Sony logo and nothing seems to happens aftr that.
Can this be repaired?

This is the ROM i had used
[ROM][Neo][JB] SUPER JELLY BEAN 4.0 Just PERFECT [4.1.2][21/4/2013] - xda-developers

Did you flash the correct kernal with flashtool??

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Is it safe to update apps on Gingerbread? I have Sony LWW. I am not sure to update anymore cause all the apps now supports JB or ICS very well, Don't know how they will act in my 2.3.4 GingerB. And I palnned to not to update my LWW to ICS as I heard there are lot of problem after successfully installing the ROM

ajayritik

Technomancer
Nope...not high end to low end....
from nokia 5233 --> HTC One V (low end to high end) but that doesn't matter.
even Nokia Symbian OS has inbuilt transfer utitlity..I don't know why LG is not giving such tool for free...

and If u transfer any backup to a phone...all its content will be overwritten.

So you are saying using any of the app available I can't retain my existing SMS on my Note2? It's bit confusing yaar.
I just want my old SMS to be transferred from LG Optimus Net to Note2 without the existing SMS in Note2 getting effected.
When I try to do this back up restore using Wonder go it says the existing data in Note2 will get replaced so do you want to take back up?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Google I/O is less than 24 hours away. Waiting for their announcements. Hopefully a new version of Android will come(and I can update :D )

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
So you are saying using any of the app available I can't retain my existing SMS on my Note2? It's bit confusing yaar.
I just want my old SMS to be transferred from LG Optimus Net to Note2 without the existing SMS in Note2 getting effected.
When I try to do this back up restore using Wonder go it says the existing data in Note2 will get replaced so do you want to take back up?

Exactly that's what I try to convey,backup will be replaced.so u can't make stack of backup1 + backup2...

Top Bottom