Nokia still a trusted brand in India.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can vouch for Nokia's service (depends on the individual care centre though), no idea about Samsung. I can only hope/pray/wish their service is faster than their Android update rollout.

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
I have experienced samsung's service not better than Nokia.there is always rush in their service centre because of long time taken by repairing one handsets.also no. Of Samsung's users are increased...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I can vouch for Nokia's service reliability. Never needed to visit the service centre yet. ;)
PS: My s40 clamshell that got me through college died in the last semester after much, much abuse. Took it to a local shop, the guy said it could take anywhere from 150-600 to repair it. Didnt repair it though. Kept it as a trophy :D

bubusam13

Human
I have N72 and I am proud of it :) But now it started showing some issue.

I last year smashed it so hard in anger after having a breakup, but I survived. I got more angry when after a week we patched up. Damn I smashed my phone :'(

gameranand

Living to Play
Well this news is no surprise to me. I mean if I have to rate then I'll put Nokia on Second place after Samsung as for now. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Well this news is no surprise to me. I mean if I have to rate then I'll put Nokia on Second place after Samsung as for now. :)
Nokia sets are hardy, I drop my 5800 frequently, throw it around, won't dare do it with even a cheap samsung.

Hrishi

Well as per the thread statistics , Nokia Users seems to be more aggresive and easy at loosing temper. :) , after all who smashes a phone ?? :p

Non-Nokia devices seems to reduce anger and temper.

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
Well as per the thread statistics , Nokia Users seems to be more aggresive and easy at loosing temper. :) , after all who smashes a phone ?? :p

Non-Nokia devices seems to reduce anger and temper.

Well maybe, non-Nokia users, just don't have enough courage to throw or smash their phones, or maybe when they have breakups, they end up breaking their phones:rofl:

Anyways, about trust, Nokia was and and will be my trusted brand. I have a simple C1-01, but it always serves the purpose for what it was made for. And also Lumias are way more fluid than droids and iProducts, i rarely saw a lag on my 710. It just needs more user base and time to evolve to a perfect OS. Remember what DOS was and what Windows 7 is. Also android took much time to reach the position where it currently is.

jaykant

Broken In
Nokia is trusted in India but Gradually This trust is decreasing because it does not providing quality products as other companies provides like Sony, Samsung, blackberry etc. Its proof can be seen on the service centers of Nokia.

tkin

Back to school!!
Nokia is trusted in India but Gradually This trust is decreasing because it does not providing quality products as other companies provides like Sony, Samsung, blackberry etc. Its proof can be seen on the service centers of Nokia.
You're confusing trust with popularity, for nokia the former still pretty high, the later is decreasing, but lumia did help to stall it for some time.

d3p

PowerHouse
Nokia accused of tax evasion, Income Tax department launches 'survey' - Indian Express

Income Tax department asks Nokia to pay Rs 13,000 crore - The Economic Times

Trustworthy?

How this facts are concerning the END USER ??? bit more of explanation would do the job.

Anyway..another Nokia 3310 Epicness..

*www.freedom-mobiles.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/thor-nokia-hammer.jpg

*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/65623-thumb/thor-jpg.jpg

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
MY first device was Nokia 5200 in the year 2007. it was with me for almost 9 months then lost it and then got hands on with Nokia 3500. the device was with me for about 1.5 yrs and lost it too. later i buyed a samsung 3310 but was completely unsatisfied with it so after 6 months i switched back to Nokia and bought Nokia 5800 an i have this device for almost 2.5 yrs and the longest device i ever had and still i have it in my pockets alongwith Samsung Note II, but still i love my Nokia 5800.

Gonna buy Nokia Lumia 920 later in march or maybe in april.

Long Live Nokia for it's credibility and strong body life.

tkin

Back to school!!
MY first device was Nokia 5200 in the year 2007. it was with me for almost 9 months then lost it and then got hands on with Nokia 3500. the device was with me for about 1.5 yrs and lost it too. later i buyed a samsung 3310 but was completely unsatisfied with it so after 6 months i switched back to Nokia and bought Nokia 5800 an i have this device for almost 2.5 yrs and the longest device i ever had and still i have it in my pockets alongwith Samsung Note II, but still i love my Nokia 5800.

Gonna buy Nokia Lumia 920 later in march or maybe in april.

Long Live Nokia for it's credibility and strong body life.
I Just updated my 5800 to V60 OFW last night, its a wonder that this 4 yr old device can still get a speedbump and running awesome, I'm getting a L9 but I am taking my 5800 to the crematorium with me :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I Just updated my 5800 to V60 OFW last night, its a wonder that this 4 yr old device can still get a speedbump and running awesome, I'm getting a L9 but I am taking my 5800 to the crematorium with me :)

That's sweet me too never goona sell my rock solid tank nokia 5233....
:)

Top Bottom