Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Erm, I wasnt making a point on using trainers, I know what you mean, I use trainers after I complete the game, just to exploit it. I was pointing out the fact that SpeedBreaker doesnt reduce the speed of your car at all.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well sorry for misunderstanding you.
Anyways
in STRAIGHT LINE the SpeedBreaker doesn't slow your car , but slows down when you make sudden Direction Changes.

try this in Drags, which come after you are BL #5, & you'll see ur opponents overtaking you.

@rakeshishere , there's tool/file with which you can Remove traffic from drag races.
I tried it once in my game v 1.2, but the game crashed & i havent tested it in v1.3. so you can try it,[ if u get tottaled every now & then like ME. ( i hate drag races)]
*www.edgefiles.com/file.x?id=/nfsunlimited.net/www/files/mostwanted/utils/traffic_hack.zip select any of the servers to download.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
s18000rpm said:
[ if u get tottaled every now & then like ME. ( i hate drag races)]
.... well at times as i said drag does become irritating if u keep on getting totalled but it is not that difficult .... i enjoyed the drags in u1 MW drags are tougher as they incorporate major turns and also traffic which makes it difficult ....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Drags are just too easy and predictable. However the thing I miss deeply are the Drift races and StreetX from the Underground series, those were the best kind of races I ever played, really awesome those StreetX races were!

@s18000rpm - Funny of you to mention drag, I used it in that only first :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i also enjoyed street x but drifts were like dampening the fun of the game .... not very bad but at the same time not good also .... EA has admitted that they had with held drift for 1 MW too get more on how drifts can be made better

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Qwerty i cant understand the later part of ur post

"@s18000rpm - Funny of you to mention drag, I used it in that only first"

but, before this post you said "I have raced twice using inf. speed breaker alone, in speed traps, no slowdown, I was the fastest"

So..... explain it to me

No Offence.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I meant that I first used SB in Drag races, it doesnt slow down at all. I mentioned speedtraps to state that it doesnt slow down around bends either. In fact speed breaker doesnt slow down the car at all! If you make bends and turns the speed just falls as normal, but use the nitrous boost later and you are back on track as usual. There might be 2 reasons why people feel it tends to slow your car down (apart from making it look slow :p)

1. Because it doesnt show you a speed meter or anything else on the screen to check.
2. [For your drag mention] because in SB mode you will find yourself hitting the < and > arrows more than required to be in perfect line which WILL slow your car.

mvishnu

Broken In
Forgive me if I sound arrogant, but blacklist 6 isnt really that tough.... Yes, I agree, teh spikes can be nasty, but there wont be that many spikes if you stay in closed spaces, with not uch space to move arond...

I never got busted untill i reached the bounty of blacklist no. 2..

I then had to buy the carrera GT.... my lamborghini didnt get me any further... but after carrera, i got the BMW from razor, so i gave the carrera up...

From what i learnt of MW,
in low heat levels. keep to the freeway/mainroad/whatever-its-called...
in high heat levels, keep away from the city, but try and find congested spaces...
when there are a lotta cops behind you, hit a speed breaker adn take a u turn... i dont know if it makes sense, but there is less chance of meeting a cop in heat levels 4+ when you do this (from experience)

Try and keep out of sight of the cops... (take turns, etc)
and, of course, stay away from tradffic..

The copters can be really irritationg sometimes...

as for roadblocks, KEEP AN EYE ON THE MINIMAP... especially when you hear radio activity...

i too found rhinos hard to spot, so i dont really have any tips on that...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I think you were not talkin about the BlackList#6's Lamborghini Gallardo.
If you've won that pink slip car, you've no problem in getting to the TOP.

So its all down to selecting the "?" Markers, if you're lucky you'll own that Lambo.

Wow, you didn't get busted till BL#2.

Last edited:

Games Goblin

Journeyman
MW2's cops are pushovers! I liked NFS HP2 & NFS highstakes cops! Graphics and races are outstanding in MW2! It Gets a whole lot boring after beating about 7 blacklist members.

Last edited:

n.regmi

Broken In
Most Wanted is the best racing game ever made. Now the game is easy for me. I have completed both career(4 times) and challenge. I am going to start new career soon. My brother bought new computer just for playing MostWanted with higher settings(he had 865 board with 512mb ram and Geforce 5200fx before). He must have completed career atleast 20 times and They r saying its boring lol.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
go here. you'll find what you need & a lot more. likemovie extractor.

*www.nfscars.net/file.php?do=list&section=nfs9&type=tool

Stalker

Padawan
@s18000rpm
Thx dude

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you've to copy "MW_Music.mus" to the folder where you've extracted the contents of "music extractor" (or just extract the contents to a "new folder" & then copy the MW_mus.... there)

You'll find "MW_Music.mus" in "EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted\SOUND\PFDATA"

Run the Go!.bat file (double-click on it), and be patient.

Remember you should have 2GB of space left in that particular drive.

The process will take 20-30 mins. to complete.
the song will be stored ".WAV" format. each song will have a average size of 28MB, if you have Nero, then you can recode/encode them into mp3 format (i used this for my favorite songs) or use any other converter/encoder.

Stalker

Padawan
Have u done tat urself?? 20 - 30 min!!! r u serious??

after doing the above steps, i get the same error.........the ms-dos program just closes down after displaying "press any key to continue". Should i press any key at that point or no??

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Press any key

the process will start.

c'mon man, the message in the command promt says all.
(it had a message-- to exit press ctrl+C, & to start the process press any key)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom